Зарегистрироваться
  1. Sergey
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Hello! During last 10 years I suffer an allergy on pollen of meadow grasses (more than 10 kinds by results of test or dough Follja. In the past to year, during the greatest exacerbation the doctor has appointed or nominated nyxis Kenolog - 40. Then, during all period of flowering I did not have any allergic reactions. Whether advise, please, it is possible to use this medicine repeatedly in a current season and what possible or probable adverse consequences.

2. Igor
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    If this preparation helps or assists you, it is possible. The main thing, it should proceed necessarily from your attending physician. In general it is a preparation serious, and is simple so independently to make a decision on its or his introduction to you it is impossible. I to you of that it is possible to recommend in absentia, would advise to change a background of disease cardinally to solve this question. It can be made, upotrebjaja alimentary additives. For example, there is a good preparation " the Antiallergic package ". It or he is very good for drinking during the bad period. Its or his description can be looked or seen not a site www. gloryon. com. In the same place it or he can be bought or purchased. If of you at call in section "Shop" will request a login, type or collect 37383, the password 1111.
    This preparation complex and tlko from natural ingredients. Costs or stands approximately 1200. Also, for you would be good and " Allergo-help ". About him you also, can learn or find out in the same place.
    And about Kenologa once again I wish to tell or say. Solve the problem with the attending physician.

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •