, , , : - , , : - . , , .

, . , , - , . , , .. .

3. DianaGG
    !

, ?

1. : , , ?

2. , , ?

:

Beatty W.L., Belinger T.A., Le K.D., Desai A.A., Morrison R.P., Byme G.I. Chlamydial persistence: mechanism of induction and parallels to a stress-relate response // Abstracts of Proceedings of the 8 International Symposium of Human Chlamydial Infections. Gouvieux-Chanrilly. France. 1994. P. 415-418.

Koehler L., Nettelnbreker E., On N., Drommer W., Zeidler . Persistent, nonproductive infection of human peripheral monocytes with Chlamydia trachomatis serovar is due to an intracellular growth arrest at an early stage of the chlamydial development // Abstracts of Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium of Human Chlamydial Infections. Gouvieux-Chantilly. France. 1994. P. 427-430.

3. , , ?

4. - - ? ( )

5. ?

4. alesa1981

?

5. petr

6. Amon
    Dear Vladimir levich!

You either DO NOT UNDERSTAND what are you talking about or you are just tricking us? Who were correctly proven that all those proposed actions of ozone really help to improve CURRENTLY AVAILABLE chlamydia therapy? Who showed the real difference? The benefit? Or you just hypotheses on that? Hypothesis is only hypothesis, no matter how realistic it appears to anybody. Retrieval the Proof and Evidence is the reason of all those evidence based trials, which ozone fans are hate the most. In reality ,they simply hate the truth which is against the ozone quackery.

By the way. Now I'm in Germany, Dept. of Urology, Ulm University Hospital. No odor of ozone in medicine here. When I've asked several doctors about the use of ozone in medicine, they simply do not understand what am I talking about (sanitation? sterilization?). Some of them have heard about the "alternative" use of ozone therapy, not more. When I've visited a medical bookstore I specifically examined the alternative medicine section. I found books on acupuncture, aromatherapy, different kinds of massages, herbs, homeopathy but NO ONE BOOK ON OZONE! May be I was not that attentive, but I can state that all those rumors you provided about the popularity of ozone therapy in German MEDICINE are as a minimum far from reality. Good luck!

7. Aleksashka

!

, , . , , : 3, . , , .

- : , , , INF- . , - .

P. S. , , , , , , , - . - . , .

, , , , .

8. Svetlana M.
    . -" , , . " .

" - : , , , INF- . , - . " - ( ). ( ), , . , . \ - , - .

, . - -, . 2002 . , ( ) .

9. Igor!!!

?

. , , " " - , 0,1 2 7 , 0,5 4 7 , (, ) 0,3 2 7 .

10. Mira
    , ... , ... , , - - ... , "" ( ) 80%. , . ...

11. Antuan

??? No Comments

. ,

- 100% , .

. - .. , , : , , . , .

, , , , , , , .

, , .

12. danaya1961
    : 50-70% .

, , . -, , , .

, , - .

ELISA . , .

, !

ELISA (enzyme linked immunoabsorbent assay) ?

, .

14. tokdori
    ... , , , , , .

. Mishannokov,

, - . . , .

15. Vusal
    !

, - , , , .

, .

, , . :

!

: