Зарегистрироваться
  1. Quelquin
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    The question is those - koaksil is the STIMULATOR of return capture of a serotonin, and prozak - the INHIBITOR.
    How these agents behave at simultaneous reception?
    I have found a lot of the various information on the mechanism of action, but qualification has not enough. I accept prodep, maybe, that nibud will advise for intensifying effect during an abstinence, for example, any else preparation from bolee-less freely on sale?
    Zarane thanks.

2. Bobrov A.E.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Question on how the antidepressants named by you diskutabelen "actually" operate or work. Anyway koaksil most likely from a selective stimulator (is more correct - an agonist) return capture of a serotonin turns to an inhibitor. It can speak mechanisms tolrentnosti. About prodepa, the period of an abstinence and intensifying of effect (what? At prodepa it is some or a little bit these effects!). To me it is not so clear, that you have in view of. Nazvyannye you terms have different value or meaning;importance depending on koneteksta. Try to state inquiry "simple" tongue and to describe concrete situations.

3. Quelquin
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Okej - abstinence signs - irritability and feeling of a dissatisfaction. Koaksil, as well as prozak, to me personally help or assist, framing chustvo pleasures, satisfactions. Medicines on a way of action, - visible, different. From here a question - whether it is possible to accept them together?

4. Bobrov A.E.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Contraindications for joint application are not present. But without the medical control I it to do or make did not advise. The overdosage and development serotoninovogo a syndrome is possible or probable. Will not seem a little.

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •