Зарегистрироваться
  1. katusha
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

I Shall try to answer your question in own way.

There is drevnekitajskaja a science, allowing to define or determine character of the person on appearance, I do not remember precisely as she is called, something from branch fiziognomii. Really, very much often to the person appearance which reflects ego/its or her private world is given. And it has no anything the general or common with uhozhennostju and color of hair. I somehow read about it or this, have remembered some details, but is unconditional, not all the science demands the serious approach.

For example, the person with extended forward is considered that or bolshevatoj a upper lip is ingenuous enough, soft, sometimes a naive essence; on the contrary, the lower lip protruding or evaginated forward speaks about internal vanity and egoism. By the way, one of my former men, being externally very attractive person, had such small disadvantage-lower lip was more than top, and it slightly is evident. Egoism and pride, however mixed up with positive qualities of character, to him was to not borrow or occupy. I even in due time was surprised to such concurrence.

Well and certainly, it is possible to consider or examine;survey any detail-form of a forehead, a head, a nose, a chin, a cut or section of eyes-all it about something speaks, not all simply are able to distinguish or recognize it, unfortunately, and can and fortunately.

It agree completely! Too read pair very cognitive clauses or articles about fiziognomike and there too about labiums it was spoken, and the most interesting that all always coincides! It is the truth! I too know at present the person with such labium (bottom)... Pride, excessive vanity, self-confidence, egoism there a pond prudi

2. Strazhdushchy
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    And somebody particularly knows books on fiziognomii?

3. musjaka
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

I have biases, unfortunately. If appearance of the person is not pleasant to me, no angelic character me to it or him;them will arrange.

The same history.

4. maksim
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    I am confident, that communication or connection is, but our character not only appearance forms

5. Glasa
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

And if on a subject, has heard, that blue-eyed men miraculously manage flirtation and so forth, and brown-eyed is stronger in bed. But about this reliability infy I can not respond. Interestingly, and is at whom- from forumtjan the certain biases connected with appearance (for example, legkodostupnost, kindness, modesty, fidelity and so forth). And???

At mja there was a bias-never to not meet with nesimpotichnymi MCH, and then I in such (well not absolutely strashnenkogo, and nekrasavchika) have fallen in love... It is direct as a current has pierced.. I did not communicate at all with it or him almost, he is simple in our company have got... We 2,5 years together and I schasliva up to a unconsciousness also am assured ter, that all these or it -full delirium! Also that he the most beautiful on light

Give me 5! The Truth speak, that while on yourself not ispytaesh-you will not believe. I was in the same situation

6. vlad
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

Too read pair very cognitive clauses or articles about fiziognomike

It is necessary! (swinging or pumping a head)... Read pair clauses or articles UaU! At all I do not know, that more abruptly - that read, or that to pair or steam

And the most interesting that all always coincides! It is the truth!

Cannot be (continuing to swing or pump a head)... All coincides! Too that l to esteem

I too know at present the person with such labium (bottom)... Pride, excessive vanity, self-confidence, egoism there a pond prudi

I even know where you saw it or him - in a mirror

P. S. Do not forget, you promised me full ignor

7. AG
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

Your way she is?

No... Therefore, as we can change the appearance on hundred times on day and internal filling will not exchange at all from it or this. Here perception us okruzhashchimi, it yes.

I here red, but very modest

8. Lacky
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Something in it or this is. And appearance influences character, i.e. on its or his becoming, and character on appearance, the malicious eternally angry person, inclined to criticize and complain, will not have alive shine in opinion of and a radiant smile and an easy or a light;a mild gait, at many (not all) seryoznyh people - seryoznye faces, on the some there and then it is visible that the humorist still, whether also it is possible to define or determine the introvert the person or ekstavert, especially on the face and movements.

9. ra
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

... Whether it is possible to define or determine the introvert the person or ekstavert...

What does it mean?

10. FLIES
    Читатель Недуг.Ру

... Whether it is possible to define or determine the introvert the person or ekstavert...

What does it mean?

The introvert - chel, indrawn, thoughtful, unsociable. The extrovert - the full contrast, opened or open, sociable.

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •