RSS лента

tracygame

Link4Game.com - AntyWong

Оценить эту запись
The buttons basically switch the +2.6 power supply voltage to logic inputs via pull-up resistors that are printed on ps3 move controller the flex sheet. I soldered replacement resistors to the connector.I used the pickup selector switch for the all-important “PS3” button as well as the “Start” button. The ps3 move camera buttons are activated by rocking the selector switch all of the way to either side.The battery is mounted ps3 power cables under the circuit board. The USB charging connecter faces outward and is accessed via a hole in the side of the guitar. The fret-button connector is on the right and ps3 charger cable the “Star-power” tilt sensor is the little circuit board on the left with the red and black wires.You can also see the two joysticks with little shafts sticking up and the Bluetooth radio ps3 usb headphones which is the large square metal sub-assembly on the top right.The last big challenge was to get PS3 controller the tremolo or “whammy bar” working. The left joystick functions as the tremolo when playing with the hand-held controller. I decided to create some kind of mechanism in the Xbox 360 accessories body of the guitar to capture the top of the joystick and tug on it when the real tremolo of the guitar was depressed.The tremolo normally has 3 big springs to counteract the force of the strings, but with the strings off I had to remove 2 of the springs to make the tremolo easier to press. 8812abc09 0217
Метки: Нет Добавить / редактировать метки
Категории
Без категории

Комментарии

Трекбэков