RSS лента

tracygame

That's it

Оценить эту запись
Here is an early picture from when I was working on the strummer switch:
To install the strummer ps3 motion controller switch, I removed the middle pick-up and once again, built a custom micro-switch-and-foam sandwich that is activated by the rocker button from the guitar hero controller. If you are PS3 move navigation controller familiar with guitar pick-ups, you know that the screw-mounts on either end are spring loaded so that the pick-up height can be adjusted from the outside. I used PS3 Component Cable this same basic concept to mount the strummer assembly, so that I can adjust the switch sensitivity from the outside. As I tighten the screws at the edges of the pick-up, a plate ps3 charger station compresses the foam so that the button action gets lighter. This has turned out to be very useful as I have been figuring out how I like it set up.Finally, here is a view of the guts ps3 earphone of the controller (click here for a larger view)I wanted everything to be mounted to the PS3 controller pickguard for easy removal and repair. As you can see, I soldered everything to the back of a connector on the PS3 controller board. This connector is for the flexible printed-circuit sheet that would normally sit under the PS3 controller buttons. 8812abc09 0217
Метки: Нет Добавить / редактировать метки
Категории
Без категории

Комментарии

Трекбэков