RSS лента

tracygame

Wii gun

Оценить эту запись
I started out with a lot of different ideas about how to make the buttons. My first attempt involved taking the PS3 Remote controller soft buttons out of a touch-tone phone because I was looking for much lighter action than the original controller buttons. I actually went through the phone section of the PS3 Cooling fan electronics store, trying out the feel of the various buttons. I was turning the phones on their side and wailing away on them like I was playing a guitar. It was hard not to wag my ps3 charger cable tongue a little while I did this, which generated some strange looks from the other customers.When I first test fit the buttons from the phone that I had selected, I didn’t really like the charger for ps3 controller way that it felt, because they were round buttons that were quite a bit smaller than the original controller buttons. I decided that what I really wanted was the good ol' big plastic PS3 Controller Case color-coded buttons. I used a Xbox 360 Controller Dremel tool to cut out the shapes of the buttons in the frets of the guitar.I tried to use the actual Wii accessories button sensor circuit from the Guitar Hero controller, but it wasn’t really working out, so I decided I had to design something from the ground up. 8812abc09 0217
I started out with a lot of different ideas about how to make the buttons. My first attempt involved taking the PS3 Remote controller soft buttons out of a touch-tone phone because I was looking for much lighter action than the original controller buttons. I actually went through the phone section of the PS3 Cooling fan electronics store, trying out the feel of the various buttons. I was turning the phones on their side and wailing away on them like I was playing a guitar. It was hard not to wag my ps3 charger cable tongue a little while I did this, which generated some strange looks from the other customers.When I first test fit the buttons from the phone that I had selected, I didn’t really like the charger for ps3 controller way that it felt, because they were round buttons that were quite a bit smaller than the original controller buttons. I decided that what I really wanted was the good ol' big plastic PS3 Controller Case color-coded buttons. I used a Xbox 360 Controller Dremel tool to cut out the shapes of the buttons in the frets of the guitar.I tried to use the actual Wii accessories button sensor circuit from the Guitar Hero controller, but it wasn’t really working out, so I decided I had to design something from the ground up. 8812abc09 0217
Метки: Нет Добавить / редактировать метки
Категории
Без категории

Комментарии

Трекбэков