PDA

Просмотр полной версии : tsh-0.01 (0,35-5) t4free-28 (10-20) t3free-10.4 (2,6-5,7)

kvv515kvv
09.11.2006, 08:27
zlravstvujte!
Health was excellent... Ran on an hour a minimum in day. On days off marathons for 4-5 hours.. One month ago was unwell type of a flu... When it became better again ran but became then worse... And so weeks three... After last improvement and the next jog again was ill (delicacy... In a dream all time drives). Has gone to a bath to undergo treatment after the next steam room has felt an abnormal acceleration of pulse... Has not given value or meaning;importance then longly marked or celebrated day rzhdenija the friend with spirits... In the morning on a background perepitija has felt stethalgias.. Has gone on doctors... Heart speak ok... And have then told or said that problemma with shchz. Has handed over repeatedly a blood... tsh-0.01 (0,35-5) t4free-28 (10-20) t3free-10.4 (2,6-5,7) positive test on antiteroglobulin without tsyfr... Have directed on uzi and what that radiative research... For the second day prosle reception of a capsule have put the apparatus to a throat then to the right arm or hand and skazhali - low function. 0, 5 % instead of 5 15. . What does low function mean? Whether there can be a low function and the raised or increased maintenance or contents garmonov? Well and whether in general it is possible to tell or say already that before reception of results uzi and this test or dough? Still to pair or steam details... My illness or disease has begun for the fifth day after I have stopped to smoke... Smoked years 15-20... vozras 41
Whether value or meanings;importance ttg 4 and 3 it is strong they in norm or rate?
The matter is that I live not in Russia and me have written down on reception to endokriologu for January (having told or said that the doctor saw your analyses of a blood and has told or said what is it not urgently)...
Whether can pass or take place this all by itself?
sps. Vladimir