PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Melnichenko G.A.

ksena
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear Galina Afanasevna!

Having seen or overlooked subjects of a forum and having seen with what attention and care you concern to inquiring, has decided to write to you. In advance bagodarju for the response.

My name is Oksana, me of 27 years. I had such situation, that in December, 2003 I had to interrupt the first pregnancy on term of 4 weeks. After that my doctor the gynecologist has appointed or nominated to me *quot; iNO????*quot; for the reason that after abortion of US has shown a metroendometritis and an oothecoma. Later in a month the new US has not shown that not another, in half a year the result was same good. On it or this, basically, it was possible and to calm down, if not one but..... On a background of reception *quot; iNO????a*quot; I had a temperature 36,9-37,1 (somewhere from 12-00 till). She did not bring a special dyscomfort, but it was cleanly psychologically not so pleasant. Having spent on drink a 8-month's course *quot; iNO????a*quot; we with my gynecologist have decided to stop. The temperature has disappeared, but only in first half of menstrual cycle, since 15 days she rose and fell only in the extremity or end monthly.

Why I address to you? The matter is that still one year ago after abortion the gynecologist has directed me to the endocrinologist, result of survey: disharmonious development, at body height of 168 sm weight of 46 kg, US has revealed attributes of diffusive or diffuse changes in shchitovidke (in both shares equally). Then still the doctor has appointed or nominated to me primary inspection SHCHT (i.e. the analysis on TTG, AT to TPO).

Unfortunately, analyses I was possible manage just now, later year after references.

TTG - 1,4 ??N/ml (at normal amounts of 0,2-3,4 m ?N/ML).

US SHCHT

The form usual, contours equal, an isthmus of 4 mm, volume of the right share 4,21 kub.m, structure or frame is diffusive or diffusively-non-uniform, usual ehogennosti (size up to 3 mm with an indistinct contour); volume of the left share 3,53 kub.m, the structure or frame is similar to structure or frame of the right share; Total amount 7,41 kub.m

The conclusion - attributes of diffusive or diffuse changes.

Basically the US of this year does not differ from the last year.

Having talked to the expert, I vysjanila, that TTG am not enough of one, he neinformativen, would be better to hand over still both 4 and 3 (however, before this consultation I heard opinion that TTG all taki is informative enough). To medium I shall go to hand over a blood on antibodies AT to TPO.

PLEASE prompt me, my subfebrile condition can be hormonal character? Whether reception OK could affect or influence processes of a thermoregulation, in fact actually OK it is the synthetic hormones containing including substances similar with Progesteronum? Please, help or assist me, I can go on a wrong way?

Melnichenko
You do not have the disease of a thyroid gland demanding its or her more profound inspection. Reception OK is not the reason of a fervescence which fluctuations in the limits specified by you hardly should, in otsustvie other problems, be considered or examined;surveyed as a deviation or rejection from norm or rate.

ksena
Many thanks for the answer. Very much it would not be desirable you to distract on trifles, but allow to set still pair questions.

As a matter of fact, why I had to search for the reason in SHCHT?

I have a hereditary factor - at the daddy gipoterioz, at the younger sister; I the periods am am excruciated with attacks of inexplicable rage and razdrazhitenosti (it can follies of bad character:)), sometimes a sweating at night, a tachycardia, a tremor of the extended arms or hand

(Encyclopaedic signs:):):)); also an adenoid disease which I constantly try to support or maintain in the decent form, i.e. to coast the tonsils.

Whether a question such it is necessary to me to hand over the analysis on AT to TPO? And if all taki costs or stands, whether that to stop on it or this or just in case to make also AT to TG? Easier me very much confuses, that US has shown diffusive or diffuse changes. Whether it means that it is necessary to check periodically SHCHT. The matter is that we with the husband want the child. Once again thanks in advance for your answers.

P.S. DOCTOR UZIst has casually appeared in the past the neuropathologist, she to me has advised to address besides the endocrinologist to the neurologist and if it is required sdelat a picture of a pituitary body for exception of a syndrome *quot; O?Ou*quot;, or, as she was expressed *quot; AOOUOu*quot; *quot; turkish ?Nn?a*quot;.

ksena
Galina Afanasevna!

Very much I look forward to hearing from you or to your reply.

ksena
Galina Afanasevna!

Very much I look forward to hearing from you or to your reply.

Melnichenko
At normal level TTG ALL reminding about tirotoksikoze signs remain all- reminding tirotoksikoz signs, but do not become actually tirotoksikozom.

Diffusive or Diffuse changes of structure or frame of a thyroid gland - a usual phrase which write in reports. It is difficult to have ideal structure or frame in iododefitsitnom region.

Antibodies to TRO investigate or research AT presence of change of a level of hormones if it is necessary to know the reason of these changes, probably, they should be studied or investigated at pregnant women on 8-12 week of pregnancy.

Antibodies to TG look, if suspect, that the patient secretly accepts tiroidnye hormones or during dynamic observation for treated in occasion of vysokodifferentsirovannogo a cancer of patients.

Sniok a skull does not allow to exclude t.n a syndrome of an empty turkish saddle. Moreover, for this or it specially and to search it is not necessary.

In the same cases when on the roentgenogram there are attributes of a tumour of a pituitary body, it is spent, for differential diagnostics between a tumour and an empty saddle. MRT.

It seems to me, iduchi on puti-*quot; and let's look or see still here YO*quot; you will leave far aside from health.

Will more reasonably repeat TTG in 2-3 months and to calm down.

ksena
Thanks you big:)

katallin
02.11.2006, 12:23
zdravstvujte.reshila provesti full inspection organizma.mne 20 years. Has made uzi a thyroid gland. The conclusion-diffusive or -diffuse of change of structure or frame thyroid zhelezy.pravaja a share of 18*15*50 volume 6,7
The left share of 17*14*46 volume 5,8 isthmus 3,2. sites are not increased. Accepted within 2-3 years a cream elokom naruzhno on a skin from rozatsea.kak you otkommentiruete?