PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dif. A toxic struma..

Monaco
01.10.2006, 22:43
Good evening... A question..
To the girl of 12 years... Have diagnosed a diffusive or diffuse toxic struma 2 step. A thyrotoxicosis of average gravity.... At hospitalization analyses: 3 37,62;
4 93,81; TTG 0,005.... We are treated 2 months..... Analyses also do not think to change. (have fallen asleep directly on these parameters) doctors plant with arms or hand..... I.e. treatment tirozolom does not help or assist.. Offer operation.. It is terrible... Whether it is necessary to continue medicamental treatment? After what term of treatment usually there are results?

evromedprestizh
09.10.2006, 10:59
Difficultly to judge under your description the dosage tirozola is how much adequate. Usually, changes begin after the first week of treatment, I shall repeat, adequate doses tireostatina. The question on operation can stand at insufficient effect of treatment tireostatikami

Monaco
09.10.2006, 20:21
Dosage tirozola in the first 2 weeks 5 ml. 2 tablets 3 times.. Then gradually reduced.. Up to 1 tablet 3 times... Analyses TTG - each two weeks. Result - such impression... bud also did not treat... Now the second week - again tablets 3 times.... I so understand, bolshaja a dose... And result - a zero