PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tiriotoksikoz

Ostarina
02.07.2006, 18:14
Zdrastvujte!

Advise please as it is possible to help or assist itself at tiriotoksikoze national methods
3 (norm or rate 1.2 2.7) 5.00
4 (norm or rate 90-141) 176
Results TTG still are not present

Very much disturbs heart (a strong tachycardia), udushlivost, presyncopal statuses
Local endokrinolog has registered Mercazolilum and anaprilin plus Corvalolum and vitamins.
Treatment accepted couple of days. From anaprilina vision has strongly fallen, I am afraid to accept further. While I accept only Corvalolum and vitamins.
I look forward to hearing.

Irson
02.07.2006, 21:33
Hello! Excuse, that I interfere. I not the doctor, but at me three years ago was a similar situation. To sozhalenju the thyrotoxicosis is not treated by national agents. You should begin reception of Mercazolilum or tirazol (this same, only -in Germany). I as had a terrible tachycardia, arms or hand, a bad dream shivered. In a month after reception of Mercazolilum all signs have disappeared also hormones have come to norm or rate. To you have appointed or nominated correct treatment. Irina.

Ostarina
03.07.2006, 22:35
And what about anaprilina? Mercazolilum can be accepted without it or him? I as shall read through collateral efekty so hair on a head moves nachinajut!
At me voobshcheto absolute or hundred-percent vision, but is a little poprinimav treatment I feel as all rasplivaetsja. I am afraid to lose vision. I checked it or him on diagnostics on Folju there have told or said that I shortly shall go blind from it or him.

By the way can the reason of this illness or disease will prompt in what?

Filix
06.07.2006, 04:41
Without data on TTG there is nothing to discuss here.

Irson
10.07.2006, 00:21
Hello! Anaprilin you can accept both together with Mercazolilum, and without. Your tachycardia is connected with a thyrotoxicosis and when hormones will come in norm or rate a tachycardia will pass or take place also to you will be not necessary anaprilin. If you are afraid of side effects of Mercazolilum, can replace it or him tirozolom, he is softer. At me side effects were not neither from that, nor from another. Problems with vision most likely not from a preparation, and from the disease.