PDA

Просмотр полной версии : a?ONO??/and subulinichesky at newborns

sony
31.05.2006, 14:59
Hello! At me gipoterioz last 15 years, me 28. One and a half year ago he has got the subclinical form: TTG has jumped up to 24!!! In the extremity or end of April 2006 at me the child was born. During pregnancy I was on replaceable therapy L-thyroxine 150 mgr in sut from 2-nd month, - analyses were normalized, however in current of 1-st month I received 50 mgr in sut; did or made US of a fetus 5 +3 time dopler on demand of the doctor (check on a blood flow, after on perenashivanie). Has given birth for 42 weeks, fights have begun and everyone proceeded steadily in current of 15 hours, 8 hours of 10 mines then everyone 3 minutes For 3-rd day after sorts or labors we have defined or determined TTG the child - 4,2 (norm or rate). Repeated analyses in a month have shown TTG-2.0 (norm or rate) and 4-72,6 at norm or rate 116-232, i.e. 4 is lowered. 4 sv unfortunately did not define or determine. The child is on thoracal feeding now, at me both TTG and 4 in norm or rate, I on zamestittelnoj therapies l-thyroxine 75, weight 70. Now to the child 7 week. Whether prompt, please, immediate replaceable therapy L-thyroxine for the child is necessary to us and whether subclinical it is the form?