PDA

Просмотр полной версии : There is no answer

Alyonushka of Century
10.12.2005, 12:32
The dear doctor! For some reason my question has remained without the answer. If on the answer a lot of time is required, advise, what literature to esteem. I repeat the question.
Now it is much spoken that in our delivery is not enough an iodine, and it can cause diseases of a thyroid gland. I often feel a malaise, delicacy, fast fatigability, headaches, especially before the beginning of a menstrual cycle. There is a diagnosis of a mastopathy. Whether can mean these signs disease of a thyroid gland? And in general at this disease it is necessary to pay attention to what signs? What should guard to address to the doctor?

evromedprestizh
13.12.2005, 12:57
Dear Alain.
nespetsifichnost your signs does not allow diagnsotirovat any disease of a thyroid gland or other endocrine organ.
If you wish to exclude disease of a thyroid gland enough to spend US of a thyroid gland, on TTG and over 4 - all questions will disappear the analysis of a blood by itself. Even more simple method - to address on internal consultation to the doctor (in Vaeshm a case to the gynecologist-endocrinologist and at once to solve the problem on problems of a premenstrual syndrome).

Yours faithfully the Doctor endocrinologist Reznik Sergey Markovich.