PDA

Просмотр полной версии : L-thyroxine

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4

talia
31.01.2005, 01:48
I have a sensation, that I already here saw this subject, but search denies this sensation.. Therefore do not collect or claim, if it all the same repetition..

Diagnosed to me the lowered function shchitovidki - a subclinical hypothyrosis... Urgently recommended a L-thyroxine... All of anything, BUT... It is a hormone replaceable of some, t.e this therapy for ever (as I do not like such fatal formulations).. Well, and weight.. More precisely, prospect of its or his increase... Though if to look or see reasonably - the hypothyrosis is just the slowed down metabolism and from its or his "dispersal" by a L-thyroxine the picture should be opposite - if not growing thin, that, anyway and not a set of weight.. But it, sorry, the theory, and here that in practice we have? Besides - frighten nevynashivaniem pregnancy and pathologies of the future baby... Too partially acceptable prospect..

Who has what information particularly on a L-thyroxine? Personal experience especially interests..

Please, respond, and that somehow... Depressively..

argo
02.02.2005, 20:11
Oh, somehow it has obscurely turned out - in case of nepriema a thyroxine frighten nevynashivaniem and other..

Syberia
06.02.2005, 15:03
I accepted a L-thyroxine from 15 years (4 degree of augmentation, operation did not do or make therefore as there were no sites), gradually me dosages (50,75 and 100). Accepted year three. As to my weight I was very much hudenkoj. At body height of 168 weight was from 45 up to 48 kg. After treatment I have a little recovered, but by 18 years still podrosla it is a little.

US for a long time did not do or make, all arms or hand do not reach, though it would be necessary... Doctors advise time in half a year to accept in current of month on 50, but I do not follow this advice or councils, and I try to use all sea products more.

Here so, that else interests, write!

Rybonka
16.02.2005, 03:57
And a hormone in a blood as? In norm or rate?

Doctors sometimes even if in norm or rate, but are patalogija in shchz it or him appoint or nominate, whether is harmful? How think?

Osina
25.02.2005, 07:26
When I last time did or made analyses - to me have told or said, that all okej.

In general, many very cautiously concern to hormones, it is not necessary to worry - hormonal therapy sometimes is a unique method of treatment

lotr
04.03.2005, 07:57
Thanks.. Only or I something nedoponjala, or you had any teenage "reorganizations", that you poprinimali, all and was normalized.. Because from words of the endocrinologist I have born or have taken out the conclusion what to treat a similar problem yet have not learned (in sense - to force shchitovidku to work normally), and have learned only it or her korrigirovat to this or thus most zloschastnym a thyroxine... So - foreva..

alison
05.03.2005, 12:06
*lt; BLOCKQUOTE*gt; *lt; font size = "1" face = " Verdana, Arial, Times New Roman " *gt; the citation: and lt;/font*gt; *lt; HR*gt; hormonal therapy sometimes is a unique method of treatment [/quote]

It also oppresses...

Aeron
14.03.2005, 14:54
I drink already half a year, increases in weight is not observed. At me course of treatment for a year is calculated, not for ever like...

_.
18.03.2005, 23:06
Yes, so " have learned only it or her korrigirovat to this or thus most zloschastnym a thyroxine "

qwert
20.03.2005, 09:27
And before have appointed or nominated, the analysis did or made?

It is interesting to me, why they appoint or nominate l-thyroxine at norms or rates. A level of a hormone, but at patalogii shchz. Whether it is harmful?

miraam
27.03.2005, 21:48
Yes, analyses did or made, and uzi too... Here the dosage a greater or big role plays a minimum 25 maximum 200 here all from a status of a gland depends and on presence of sites. I did not have visible sites so small inspissation, kotore and is now probed or palpated, but like treatment now any it is not required...

Mum ZHeki
05.04.2005, 09:50
Thanks for answers

I.e. at presence of sites or another patalogii, l-thyroxine appoint or nominate in independence of the analysis of hormones (i.e. whether there is a disadvantage of a hormone, whether there is no its or his all peerly drink)? I so have understood?

Crista
07.04.2005, 20:02
For me a hypothyrosis diagnosed three years ago under analyses of hormones and on uzi.

I drink L-thyroxine on 75 every day, not interrupting. Time in a half-year I hand over analyses, what a dosage to adjust or regulate.

It is possible to drink certainly L-thyroxine and on a half-year, but hormones will fall, and anything good for an organism in it or this is not present, such hormonal jumps not so well.

The weight at me has not changed. Appetite has increased, because of that that the metabolism was normalized.

That the weight did not grow it is necessary to adjust simply a diet, and that if is how much it would be desirable that will naturally swell.

In occasion of pregnancy I do not see any complications, is simple when become pregnant it is necessary to increase or enlarge a dosage and all. And in any way it is not reflected in the child. Here if there is no hormone shchitovidki at pregnancy, here then the child will affect or have an effect.

And in general La not zamorachivajsja. No trouble in a hypothyrosis is not present.

Here only try to find the competent endocrinologist.

Mial
15.04.2005, 09:47
It is considered that L-thyroxine rassasyvaet sites in shchitovidke. Even if analyses of a blood in norm or rate.

Glo
22.04.2005, 14:53
Here is how about it I also asked time. Thanks.

And by the way, I here in an Internet nachitalas, that sites as do not try all the same will not resolve... So nevertheless it is possible or probable or not?

Rusya
23.04.2005, 08:26
How much or As far as I know - resolve. But the certain size and more something. I as that did not go into details. At me that sites are not present.

You can ask on [Link Removed]

There there is a forum on diseases shchitovidki. The qualified doctors respond.

Leyla
27.04.2005, 12:07
First www, then forums.rusmedserv a point com

_
03.05.2005, 20:28
To me too diagnosed lowered funktsi., besides at me disturbance of a cycle, have registered a thyroxine. Has had a drink its or his month two, then was frightened, that for ever, to drink has ceased. Began to accept an iodine-assets, the doctor has scolded all over again, but then analyses were in norm or rate, on what she and itself has agreed, that the thyroxine is not necessary to me.

NikoVictor
06.05.2005, 18:13
I join to Klubnichke.

I drink a L-thyroxine years 10 on 100. Couple of years has solved back, what he is not necessary to me any more (from what it?), giddinesses, delicacy but as at that time I sat on a diet have begun, has solved, that has put in it or this. In a month has made US, it has appeared, that sites very much greater or big. Has started to drink again. In a year after that has again made the US, one site has decreased, another - has practically resolved, any more I do not remember all details (as in general I get out to the doctor of times in 2 years), but there are different degrees of augmentation of sites. In general for this year renewal of reception of a L-thyroxine, the degree has gone down... Clearly, what is it already a life sentence: to drink tabletochki, and without them already in any way, at times happens you will forget to drink and a flaccidity what that to morning...

So I continue to drink

TTV
12.05.2005, 11:04
I have understood. Thanks.

NatashaGolubeva2006
12.05.2005, 13:47
The site is not loaded by something

L0kis
14.05.2005, 23:40
At me it was just loaded.

Debatable Club of Russian Medical Server, try it in poiskovikah to type or collect. Can a mistake or an error what you do or make?

BoBKa
19.05.2005, 17:18
All has turned out. Thanks. It was registered

svetlana_ru
22.05.2005, 01:58
I with you in one command. A year.

The weight is not typed or collected. A diet I am insolent or am from time to time.

I consider or count, that the hypofunction should be treated necessarily (!)

And it is obligatory at the competent endocrinologist.

Consequences of a uncured hypofunction - early ageing especially brains and all rest!

I drink on 75. Kzhdyj day and for life. Well and here dreadful I do not see anything. You will pass or miss denek - you will not die, though you will feel.

It not diaet, thanks God!

In general, are treated, girls at good doctors, if at us such destiny!

And on itself do not experiment, lana?

claire0210
27.05.2005, 00:03
I drink a L-thyroxine one and a half year. At me a thyroid gland in norm or rate, and hormone TTG has been raised or increased. Actually he and now hardly- above norm or rate, have told or said to drink three more months, and then to hand over the analysis of a blood. I have not recovered, even have grown thin a little. I drink on half-tablets (0,50) every day. No trouble in it or this is not present.