PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Occult diabetes

eele
06.07.2005, 21:22
Hello,
Unfortunately has not had time to consult personally with the doctor, therefore I ask you to help or assist to understand. In the general or common analysis of urine are found out ketonovye bodies. Has handed over in addition Fruktozamin - 243 mmol (Norm or Rate 205-285), Glikozilirovannyj a hemoglobin - 3,9 % (norm or rate 4,5-6,5). Pregnancy of 25 weeks. Means, the latent diabetes mellitis is excluded? But in what then a problem? Whether such picture because of a defective or an incomplete delivery is possible or probable? What further actions to undertake?
Very much you I ask to respond, I tomorrow leave on the south and to me any more at whom will receive consultation. Thankful in advance,

TSIR
10.07.2005, 22:38
Hello!
Ketonovye bodies in urine can appear at a diabetes mellitis and at starvation (i.e. exception of a food allowance of carbohydrates - bread, porridges and dr). First of all it is certainly excluded SD if it or him is not present - to expand a food allowance due to carbohydrates and to repeat the analysis wet on ketonovye bodies.

All good!
Yours faithfully, doctor-endocrinologist Mitin Irina Ilekseevna.