PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Achrestic diabetes

Anna
01.07.2005, 18:52
Good afternoon! To me of 58 years. The hypertensive patient, 170/80 is dja me norm or rate (I accept Tertensif, Norvaks and 10).
Achrestic diabetes.
Saccharum at a level 10 (utrom/in evening Protaphane HM Penfill of 14 16 units; and 3 times within day Novorapid Penfill of 10 12 units + Metfogamma or Metforminum). If the level falls up to 6 7, it becomes bad... I know, that those who uses an insulin in addition do not drink a tablet. But if I cease to accept tablets, the level of Saccharum at once raises or increases up to 15 16. There can be something not so in my treatment? Or also to continue to drink tablets....
Thanks in advance, Anna

TSIR
04.07.2005, 22:11
Hello Anna!
I would advise you to check up necessarily on such scheme or plan a level glikirovannogo a hemoglobin, and at its or his high value or meaning;importance (more than 7 %) are obligatory to address on internal consultation to the endocrinologist for change of the scheme or plan of treatment.
As to combined use of an insulin and Metforminum, such schemes or plans are.
And also observation at the cardiologist and normalization of arterial pressure (at SD achievement of a BP no more than 130/75 mm rt st is necessary) is obligatory.

Yours faithfully, doctor-endocrinologist Mitin Irina Alekseevna.