PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hormones

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Fiyalka
30.08.2004, 10:32
At me a supersmall breast. Lifchik 75 it is great. I harmonous (86-60-88). Was pyshkoj Earlier, but during puberty has very strongly grown thin. Now to me of 16 years.

In family all full-chested. It seems to me, that I can have disturbances of a hormonal background. Because of sharp loss of weight since there were problems about monthly one time. Now all ok, and the breast and has not grown after pohudanija. I wish to descend or go to the gynecologist and to have a drink hormones. Whether costs or stands? Whether something Will grow at me? Though up to 1-1,5 sizes. Hormones are all the same to not eat well, and recover from them. And it or this mors as I do not want.

For me it is very serious, therefore I shall be terribly grateful if you will be in earnest to it or this and can tell or say something on business.

Thanks in advance

Vado
05.09.2004, 23:20
It already was discussed many time, naprjagites and open search.

Evgen
10.09.2004, 11:01
Give the link to those subjects. I only have glanced, while badly I am guided!

Search at all I do not see.

Thanks

Lea
17.09.2004, 04:49
If for you it would be very serious, you to the doctor would go or send, instead of at a forum argued.

Sadema
22.09.2004, 05:11
Greetings to all! I know, I know, that the heap that about hormonal tablets was, but at me a concrete question. To put it briefly, I a year 2.5 accept them, darling. And I had a problem - I libido has disappeared far that dark woods. And, I already in this occasion changed one kind hormonal for another, easier or lighter;more mild. First has helped or assisted, and then to become became again worse, well and now, in general nothing would be desirable. Who was in a similar situation and what did or made? I think, to cease to accept them, but at me a cycle irregular. As I shall present... On the other hand, without sex too to live it is impossible. Analyses on hormones here do not hand over, and tablets and write out. And, if it would be desirable the analysis it is necessary to wait 3 months after a break that the hormonal level was restored. I do not know chyo to do or make, doctors here in this occasion not so like me, but, I feel, all I shall peerly go. Tell at whom the similar problem was also who as it or her has solved.

PS JAryh opponents of this kind of contraception the request to not interfere.

4rcher
22.09.2004, 09:59
Check up cofe-mail.

anastasia
26.09.2004, 23:19
The namesake, I too at your age had a breast much less, than I would like. Only nearby 20 she became " polupervym number or room ", and then slightly "prirosla" up to full of the first ("75") already in district 24. It seems to me, in 16 to rush on hormones rather early - you still have not stopped to be formed. Meanwhile I would advise exercises on strengthening of muscles in this lovely place - very lovely it will turn out.

Success!

mari
04.10.2004, 13:16
You ettto..... To all write, and not just Anka.

At me it too a problem 1 at present. Now just a week break, it is necessary to make a decision - to drink further or well them on figs.

vshmidt
06.10.2004, 15:08
I hesitate to write to all about personal. I can send too to you if want. Only eto personally my experience there is described, universal advice or councils I can not give.

I ` mPULSE
08.10.2004, 14:23
Well.. Let's discuss once again.... At me it is absolute too most... Only I have changed 3 kinds of tablets.. (probably they at all do not approach or suit me, as well as spoke the doctor)... However we without them it is normal obhodimsja-)) Has stopped them to drink in general.. Here since summer.... (by the way at me till now a cycle same as well as with tablets) i.e. earlier at me were very morbid and on a profuseness much more than with tablets.... Here 3-4 months all passes or takes place, so as-as if tablets and not otmenjali-))) fie-fie... And libido... hm.... Better.. Slightly.... But not as it would be desirable... The friend to change zametil-))) here I shall go to the endocrinologist (at me and other problems which I would like "to check up") And more, nevertheless not so all is simple.. It is a lot of in a head!! I remember the first month I all went and "listened" to myself.. Will begin to move-not will begin to move....

Lerka, both and to me if it is possible for me)) this subject very much excites me.. I even one year ago the ringleader long discussion here-if not tablets, that?-)))

nicola-54
15.10.2004, 00:06
Send please, soap - in a profile.

The mountaineer
18.10.2004, 05:13
You have already changed 3 kinds of tablets, I am yet cunning before And about that that there are no at you strong changes in desire, can tell or say only that I about it read a lot of information in not those and have understood that all it individually, can pass or take place a lot of time while at you all is normalized. Descend or go to the endocrinologist as well as were going to.

NATAD
20.10.2004, 15:08
Hmm...

I have decided to struggle with the constraint as anything such especial I like and cannot tell or say.

I accept tablets already very much for a long time, approximately 2 years ago have changed tablets. Hurted or was ill;was sick in too it is a high time, -has recovered and desire as was gone and has not appeared (thought that the desire was not izza illnesses or diseases) in what the problem Longly tried to understand, has not come across yet in not those a subject about that that the desire can be gone from tablets. Has rummaged a heap of the information, the same problem has understood as at me. Has gone to the doctor. She (my doctor) has advised me to change tablets therefore as except for that that the desire at me was gone at me also differences of mood have appeared. Basically she to me has told or said that action it is necessary to wait about 3 months on new tablets-if will change for nothing then or to cease to drink them in general or if tablets approach or suit and except for disappearance or eradication of desire of any by-effects is not present then it is possible simply to try to have a drink a ginseng (raises or increases libido). At us it or him sell in tablets, it also imunnuju strengthens system. And besides to drink 3 months at least. To drink it or him it is necessary 2-3 weeks every day, then 2-3 weeks a break.

I have meanwhile passed on novie tablets-shall will look further that. 3 months at me are.

I hope not strongly zaputanno has written.

aly
24.10.2004, 18:30
Here already almost month has passed or has taken place, as I have stopped to drink tablets. First 2 years a saw three-, then are more than year to Diana-25. Basically the desire was, but...

Here has decided to borrow or occupy in itself and has gone to the new doctor. In general, we have solved with her for some time to cancel OK - especially all the same to me some treatment it is necessary - at me erosion SHM. I shall be taken off or shall recover, then I shall make the analysis on those hormones, can we shall pick up really, those tablets which most approach or suit me.

More shortly, I have ceased to accept tablets. The desire has amplified instantly! And the peak has fallen to the moment of an ovulation. Till this day I also did not suspect, that is capable to finish 2 times successively, with a break 1 minute! I see the reason only that any more I do not drink hormones.

Only one afflicts - after 3 years of sex without anything awfully weighs use of condoms. Farmateks has not liked in general - burns. Here the truth, sterillin, like anything so. We share with elastics. In fact probability of pregnancy after cancelling OK very much greater or big.

Here in general as a matter of fact such choice - or good libido, or almost 100 % protection against pregnancy.

To try or taste all successively tablets in searches of the most suitable too somehow it would not be desirable.

Ajhneyf
28.10.2004, 18:35
Aha, before 18 years to you most likely OK will not register, if at you not something superserious. In any case buy nothing and descend or go to the endocrinologist and stick, stick with questions.

imported_
29.10.2004, 07:07
Full of the first ("75")

It is the second

Stas
03.11.2004, 18:11
Similarly. In 16 years at me too was negusto. Years at 18-19 has grown to 1-st size. And lifchiki 2-nd size I have started to wear only about half a year back (me 24) and just now is completely happy with the breast. It has turned out, that just now she has developed completely.

--
07.11.2004, 11:01
Thanks yours big!

You so have encouraged me and have inspired. I already have almost started to complex.

Hormones to drink I do not want! The Intervention in an organism especially such serious is very dangerous, I do not wish to get fat, I do not want a cellulitis. All the same will be, what for to accelerate.

And to the doctor to descend or go it is necessary. You are right.

QWE
10.11.2004, 11:29
And at me two questions?))))))) and who drank a ginseng?)

To the it is better to go with the given problem to the gynecologist or the endocrinologist.... My gynecologists analyses on hormones do not consider it necessary to do or make something (

maksi
12.11.2004, 04:36
I can tell or say about myself: it was necessary to change tablets once therefore as at reception of the first I had such differences of mood and such premenstrual syndrome, that it was better to all associates to seek safety in flight from me.

On the second libido has gone down firstly, but it was then restored as well as was (well... Not absolutely, but almost).

In any case it is better than use of elastics and expectation monthly in a status trjasuchki.

Lavandes
12.11.2004, 06:50
Little girls who accepted dostineks, respond. At me superfluous (in 2 times above norm or rate) Prolactinum, that for achievement of pregnancy (about what I simply dream) to not eat well. But very much I am afraid to grow stout, I drink month, like anything, but PMS was awful, I hardly from the house have not expelled the husband.

milaqras
13.11.2004, 21:37
Probably too I shall throw. And condoms as it would not be desirable!!

Also what such sterillin?

18.11.2004, 20:17
Horror what. I too drink tablets, the truth, - desire is not present only 6 months, but for some reason for me it not so a greater or big problem though certainly, to prosecute this subjects is necessary.

Know, and still just in this 7 dnevnyj the break between tablets very much would be desirable me is necessary zhen shen popr-, for one and imunnuju system I shall strengthen.

The question - in what itself is shown with erosion SHM? - it is interestingly simple

Lilith
24.11.2004, 07:10
Horror what. I too drink tablets, the truth, - desire is not present only 6 months, but for some reason for me it not so a greater or big problem though certainly, to prosecute this subjects is necessary.

Know, and still just in this 7 dnevnyj the break between tablets very much would be desirable me is necessary zhen shen popr-, for one and imunnuju system I shall strengthen.

The question - in what itself is shown with erosion SHM? - it is interestingly simple

TSTOOL
24.11.2004, 22:16
Sasha, erosion of shows that it or her the doctor at survey (most sees it or her to feel inconveniently area tolerant there), and that the ulcer no matter where to not eat well, especially it becomes actual, when reflect on desired pregnancy. On itself this dirty trick sits silently and does not buzz. Treat or very long (more than month) reception of any medicines, or zamorozkoj, or opposite, cauterization (it is given birth or travailled).