PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Nodal struma. Help or assist.

Страницы : [1] 2

Evgenia1972
01.06.2005, 00:53
Hello the doctor! A nodal struma.

At me a nodal struma 3,54 on 2,4 on 2,1 cystically colloid with attributes of hyperactivity or superactivity.

Analyses on garmony within the limits of norm or rate, doctors speak operation is necessary but it would not be desirable to do or make it or her extremely. Tell or say please it can is possible that nibud to make besides operation. What delivery should be at such diagnosis. Thanks for otvet.j a struma help or assist with the answer.

Melnichenko
03.06.2005, 18:18
TTG bloods-?

Evgenia1972
16.06.2005, 01:20
TTG bloods-?

Melnichenko
16.06.2005, 07:50
Carrying out of a scintigraphy. The decision of a question about lechneii a radioactive iodine.

The special diet is not present, a problem that proi sharp excess of an iodine (according to aunt Lucy start to be greased in an iodine \bathe in this or it and so forth) there is a chance of disturbance of activity of a gland.

Evgenia1972
16.06.2005, 22:41
To me have told or said that at me the site develops or produces much garmonov and if I shall drink an iodine he will grow, I was mistaken in the sizes 3,54 site on 2,21 on 2,4 izoehogennyj volume shchitovidki 16,8 not much.

Tell or Say please where it is possible to make a scintigraphy and that she will give.

Thanks big for an explanation.

Melnichenko
16.06.2005, 23:09
You in general have received correct informatsii-development or manufacture of hormones, most likely, is made in basic your site which should accumulate a radioactive iodine. If you begin to receive longly and a lot of iodine, urovne hormones thyroid glands becomes excessively high.

The scintigraphy can be spent in various uchoezhdenijah, nprm., in MMA it or him. Setchenov.

Evgenia1972
17.06.2005, 03:05
Tell or Say please if my site active (so the doctor has told or said) it is possible to do without operation and to cure it or him. Can be that from the site there can be giddinesses and intimate or cardiac pains.

Melnichenko
17.06.2005, 04:25
Pains in heart and so forth - not from the site.

If active, it is possible to discuss the site lechneie a radioactive iodine as I already wrote.

Evgenia1972
17.06.2005, 06:05
Last question.

Whether tell or say please harmfully treatment by a radioiodine, what consequences, on what he influences. Simply I have read through at you at a forum that to the person which is treated RJ it is impossible obshchatsja with children, etc.

Whether it is possible to get to you on consultation if yes that at once to carry with itself results of a scintigraphy simply I it or her still nedelala. Thanks for the answer.

Melnichenko
17.06.2005, 06:11
Evgenie, well where you will find children in Obninsk while it will be treated - and will leave - communicate.

We shall be in clinic after 23 on-th of September (and V.V.. And I leave for Istanbul).

Evgenia1972
17.06.2005, 06:14
Dear Galina Afanasevna how much on time to be spent treatment by a radioiodine and where it is possible to learn or find out more in detail about it or this (about treatment) .spasibo.

DimkaSh
17.06.2005, 06:14
Dear Galina Afanasevna how much on time to be spent treatment by a radioiodine and where it is possible to learn or find out more in detail about it or this (about treatment) .spasibo.

Treatment is spent within 1 week. Monday-Thursday hand over analyses and pass or take place inspections, on Friday - accept an iodine (in the form of a liquid of transparent color without taste and a smell). Friday-Sunday be in *quot; closed ON???N*quot;. On Monday since morning - home.

What you particularly interests on radiojodterapii?

Evgenia1972
17.06.2005, 06:15
Mnenja interests what treatment RJ is spent by patients or patient with raised or increased garmonami (on mine 3 and 4) and at me they in norm or rate TTG that in norm or rate, and the second naslyshena about an opportunity after treatment of occurrence of a cancer? Whether probably full treatment without the subsequent reception of tablets?

To you it is very grateful for ischerpavajushchie answers.

DimkaSh
Mnenja interests what treatment RJ is spent by patients or patient with raised or increased garmonami (on mine 3 and 4) and at me they in norm or rate TTG that in norm or rate, and the second naslyshena about an opportunity after treatment of occurrence of a cancer? Whether probably full treatment without the subsequent reception of tablets?

To you it is very grateful for ischerpavajushchie answers.

RJT it is spent in various occasions, frequently, just and not connected immediately with hormones, and connected with SIZE SHCHZ, SITES in her, CONSEQUENCES ONKOPATOLOGII, etc.

Dose RJ, offered to you in Obninsk, it is insignificant it is small, and probability of development of a cancer after its or her reception, precisely same, as well as without passage of this procedure. Full treatment is possible or probable.

It will be better, if to other questions to you will be responded by professionals-radiologists.

Evgenia1972
Tell or Say please how much is treatment by a radioiodine?

DimkaSh
Tell or Say please how much is treatment by a radioiodine?

Now I am flied or treated for 9200 roubles. From this week treatment rises in price, apparently, up to 12000 roubles. It for citizens of the Russian Federation, for foreign citizens - is more dear or expensive.

Evgenia1972
Whether tell or say please it is possible to spend treatment RJ in house conditions?

DimkaSh
Whether tell or say please it is possible to spend treatment RJ in house conditions?

It is theoretically possible, however a similar sort of an expert in Obninsk it is not applied. Do not forget that, despite of small doses of an isotope, you all the same are exposed ablatsii. In procedures anything supernatural is not present, chambers rather comfortable - repaired, with the TV. Is even single. Do not worry - a conditions of life rather and rather quite good.

Evgenia1972
Whether Dima tell or say means that after carrying out RJ of therapy the thyroid gland will cease to work absolutely and it will be necessary to sit all life on tablets. The matter is that the site active (allocates much garmonov) and shchitovidka works for me badly.

DimkaSh
Whether Dima tell or say means that after carrying out RJ of therapy the thyroid gland will cease to work absolutely and it will be necessary to sit all life on tablets. The matter is that the site active (allocates much garmonov) and shchitovidka works for me badly.

No, depending on results of inspection and analyses, to you will individually pick up a dose of an isotope necessary PERSONALLY FOR YOU. However, it is not necessary to be afraid of possible or probable reception of tablets. If after RJT at you will develop gipoterioz (a disadvantage of hormones SHCHZ), he is simply enough treated by replaceable therapy by a L-thyroxine. Esteem references for patients on this site and you are convinced of it or this.

yananshs
... naslyshena about an opportunity after treatment of occurrence of a cancer? Whether probably full treatment without the subsequent reception of tablets?

At treatment of your disease by a radioactive iodine probability of development of a hypothyrosis considerably below what at treatment DTZ. The iodine basically will collect in the site as activity of other gland is suppressed including absorption of a radioiodine. After treatment there will be a destruction of the site by means of a radioiodine, and other gland from a dejectedness will return in normal.

Frequency of development of a cancer something after treatment by a radioiodine in those doses which are used at your disease, does not exceed those at people never received such treatments.

The out-patient treatment in Russia is not spent by a radioiodine for reasons of radiative safety. The status of patients after this therapy of hospitalization does not demand.

Evgenia1972
Thanks big Yana for the answer.

Evgenia1972
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello the doctor! A nodal struma.

At me a nodal struma 3,54 on 2,4 on 2,1 cystically colloid with attributes of hyperactivity or superactivity.

Analyses on garmony within the limits of norm or rate, doctors speak operation is necessary but it would not be desirable to do or make it or her extremely. Whether tell or say please probably treatment by radial therapy in Obninsk. Thanks for the answer.

Melnichenko
Evgenie. The laser destruction of the site is NOT radial therapy. The opportunity \ expediency of use of a laser destruction now is discussed, and the method lecheni concerns to number nedostaochno studied or investigated (t.e to destroy it is possible, but here when it is necessary, and that then - a question..).

Evgenia1972
Galina Afonasevna!

Tell or Say please to me have told or said that it is possible to pass or take place treatment stvolovymi cells, whether they will help or assist precisely it is not known (most likely will help or assist) but to do much harm precisely are not capable. What do you think of it or this?