PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Consultation of the endocrinologist is necessary: prisutsvujut signs

TORNADO
02.06.2005, 20:17
The dear doctor,

Repeated references to doctors do not give any result. As a rule attribute vitamins and other fortifying preparations.
About itself: the man, 23 years, body height: 190 see, weight: 104 kg.
Complaints:
- Since 17 years the raised or increased blood pressure. Almost always 140-90, decreases in the morning. Sometimes raises or increases up to 150 (160) - 100 without exercise stresses.
- From 20 years the mass of a body has raised or increased: with 84 up to 100 kg. And after that that stays the same level. (in 19 years has stopped to be engaged :). During rising mass of a body have appeared strii on arms or hand and on femurs. Claret color. FOR today almost banish or have descended;have gone.
- Very much often bezprichinnoe rise in temperature: 37-37,5. More often after a dinner.
- Since 16 years the raised or increased level of lymphocytes in a blood: (45-60 %). Analyses and inspections in what have not resulted or brought.
- In 23 years it is established or installed (for the first time has made the analysis) the raised or increased level of a hydrocortisone - 791 ???y/l.

During with 17 till 22 years has transferred or carried 4 really sereznyh mental stress.

Advise, please, though byv what direction "to search" Because the cardiologist speaks about the, the endocrinologist in an out-patient department in general speaks nothing. Though a special dyscomfort from such status I do not feel and I conduct a high-grade life, I understand, what is it can be a sign or predvesnikom something bad, and in general such pressure and weight force an organism to work on deterioration.

I shall be very grateful and grateful.

evromedprestizh
04.06.2005, 14:07
Opisjavaemye you signs are characteristic for the Subthalamic syndrome pubertatnogo the period. The given disease is characterized by disturbance of a subthalamic regulation and inadequate development or manufacture AKTG that entails rising a level of a hydrocortisone in a blood. Rising of a level of a hydrocortisone obslavlivaet rising of weight, rises of arterial pressure and occurrence stry on a skin.
Address to other doctor to the endocrinologist for scheduling treatment.

The doctor endocrinologist Reznik Sergey Markovich.