PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Ability to self-organizing

Melnichenko (-212.188.109.218) - - ---Now my turn to ask to patients questions. Here already more than year we work on this site .my have published many materials for patients and have received set of questions, we talked to the people having access to a network the Internet .my have published series mateialov about job of associations of patients with diseases of a thyroid gland for example, BTF, you often showed discontent with structure or frame of rendering to you to a medical care., you know about existence of societies sick of Diabetum. Tell or say. Whether has come you idea to organize a society of patients with diseases of a thyroid gland? What have you made for this purpose? The reason of my question became the next reception of magazine of a society tiroidalnyh patients of England and reading of a poem of the patient who has fine rhymed algorithm of normally inspection at a primary hypothyrosis.

G.Gerasimov (-194.58.100.250) - - ---Galina Afanasevna, uvazhemaja. And what can be the purpose of the organization of the given society?

Melnichenko (-212.188.107.80) - - ---Grigory Anatolevich, I shall dare to compare with the purposes of this society to the purposes of societies sick of a diabetes mellitis. In both of a case it is a question of chronicities at which this or that prophylaxis and active comprehension of patients of methods and the purposes of treatment is desirable. Conditionally speaking if patients with Diabetum achieve that their regions were provided with qualitative insulins and agents of self-checking the people living in regions with iodnym by deficiency activly DEMAND maintenance qualitative iodirovannoj salt, the organization of obligatory screening on neonatal ggipotireoz, spoosobstvujut to maintenance of the information for patients in effect, TIRONET for patients DEMAND, help or assist endocrinologists with the organization missing in the given region for normal conducting tiroidologicheskih sick either laboratory agents, or equipments, etc. the regional decision of financial questions is possible or probable also. From my point of view, a society of patients - the basic public organizational part between regional authorities and physicians .vrach cannot go 10 times to a reception of mayor, mothers with children with a hypothyrosis are obliged to help or assist the endocrinologist with the decision of organizational problems or tasks. Another business, that they should not become obshchestvennitsami, specifying to the doctor, but in fact experience is.. I am not right? The purposes of foreign societies are much wider, and include educational and scientific grants.

Fadeev Valentine Viktorovich (Fadeyev) (-195.16.33.9) - - ---I think, it is necessary. It was necessary to me and it is necessary to communicate much with patients with such rather rare or infrequent disease as an adrenal failure. On one local endocrinologist it is necessary no more than 1 such patient. And so patients were madly happy, when in their my chamber it appeared at once a little. They practically samoorganizovalis. Sometimes, during faults with kortineffom necessary for them of a preparation they varied the stocks, etc. there Were new arguments: And why you to her have appointed or nominated so, and me on another.... I think, that such society can raise or increase quality of the endocrinologic or endocrinology help considerably. The society of patients which know as correctly to be treated, will focus the colleagues by misfortune on the normal endocrinologist. But here enthusiasts are necessary.

Nesterov Sergey (s-ness@mail.ru) - - ---Misters endocrinologists! I two months go to you on a site, I read almost everything, that the Question is published since December, 2000 is lifted interesting, but he gives rise even more questions... Participants of the given subject read All about ours with the wife problems in visitings doctors. The society of patients which know as correctly to be treated... V.V.Fadeevochen it is difficult, it seems to me, to collect, since it is simply difficult to patient to find the doctor who will CORRECTLY treat it or him, let alone problems of interpersonal dialogue in modern Russia job-house-job and so forth and so forth and so forth - people become not the people capable to dialogue, and the robots capable to performance only separate limited and only of necessary functions. It is impossible the expensive, alas all if you not against such term to go to dear scientific and medical institutions like your centers to receive even the information on correct treatment. Not in a status while or not desires for the received salary? And doctors I speak about masses, about the country, instead of to Moscow and Peter constantly to communicate and learn even the speciality, to grow in sense of professionalism and qualification. People have no time to live... Heads are dealt with exclusively own problems... Certainly, in the theory, kuchka enthusiasts it is capable of much, but in practice, yet will not secure, people will not be united. Why it turns out at diabetics - at them it is a question a life/mors if simply to be expressed, and special variants here are not present. With shchitovidkami not being treated at all many live years and years pepizodicheski, how much or as far as I understand, accepting medicines for consequences of the disease, therefore an acuteness of a problem not that, activity of the population not that, behaviour of doctors, alas, too not, how with diabetics. An implicit problem while as it seems to me... The circle of these people which are devoted in the given question Is narrow. One outlet - your site. Medal it is necessary to the one who has decided to deduce or remove medicine and normal doctors in the world, let and limited because of number of users of computers in general, and connected to the Network, in particular, or even an award... And to begin this process doctors, your scientific and medical centers should. The Internet well, and press is better including and special newspapers/brochures which citizens can publish at all.... The Main health officer! Discusses... Beer in direct! An Aether of NTV, and tirologi where? Really the quantity or amount of degrees in beer is more important than problems with shchitovidkoj? V.V.Fadeev has correctly paid attention to behaviour of patients In the CABINET or STUDY of the DOCTOR. The doctor can unite and organize patients since to it or him;them, In ITS or HIS CABINET or STUDY, there are patients who at all do not know each other. B - the point of a crystallization not to you to remind a cabinet or study of the doctor to me about chemistry-physicist or -physics of crystals around of which patients can be united. This BEGINNING which the important continuation can follow.

Fadeev Valentine Viktorovich (Fadeyev) (-195.16.33.9) - - ---Dear Sergey! Many thanks for complements. It more likely advance payment. I with you absolutely agree. Clearly, that without physicians here to not manage from the point of view of the medical party or side of business or affairs. But... It is a question of public organization. Excuse with the budget, the bookkeeper, funds and all following from here. Mercantily? But differently in any way. With the Russian diabetic association is so. Besides idea good. If to continue a subject about beer, that is the Party or Set of fans or amateurs of beer. Probably beer is capable to rally people more, than illness or disease Bazedova or a hypothyrosis, but... By the way, a hypothyrosis, in age group of women after 50 years have up to 8 - 10 %.

Nesterov Sergey (s-ness@mail.ru) - - ---Valentine Viktorovich! 1. Though speech also goes about PUBLIC ORGANIZATION, all the same, TO ORGANIZE the SOCIETY doctors should. It I also wished to tell or say. Just as GLOBALNOST the Internet - the thing in itself virtual - is provided with providers and their communications or connections rug with the friend, and also their services to LOCAL users. 2. The budget and funds at the first stage inevitably should be state, i.e., most likely, agents of Ministry of Health. Further it is possible to involve private traders, besides, having interested through state adjustment in expenditure for health taxes and so forth, than our native government at all does not use. Other way at us, all the same, will not be. 3. Sushchestvorvanie Partiii fans or amateurs of beer in a view of new laws becomes doubtful... And speech was not about actually beer and its or his uniting role. I about that a share of true fans or amateurs of beer in Russia approximately as much, how much you specify about patients gipoteriozom women after 50 years, i.e. 8-10 %. But all country knows about these problems of 10 % spisibo to Mr. Onishchenko, and about problems of endocrinologic or endocrinology patients - only spetsy I do not take diabetics since where greater or big money - insulins are fastened!-, there any attention and influence also will be paid. Lift a problem up to height of Diabetum and will see, that will appear both funds, and public organizations. The truth thus is risk and a rise in prices on leksredstva on your subject, but it will give supporters on behalf of manufacturers of preparations and, probably, financial resources. The truth will win thus about the same of 10 % from all patients.. Here so...

Giljarov M. (-195.46.172.139) - - ---Dear Valentine Viktorovich and dear Sergey! Excuse, that I interfere with your fruitful debate. To me it is thought, that Valentine Viktorovich of the rights and a problem first of all in money. Cost of treatment gipo-or a hyperthyroidism is low, hence special interest farmfirm is not present. School of patients with diseases shchitovidki? And whether she is necessary, the school for doctors is better. The involved state agents? But even at so high prevalence of a hypothyrosis - 8-10 %- influence on a mortality is not so great. Really, patients with diseases SHCHZH can live years other question how to live, but, the right the state and so it is not so anxious by our survival rate so hardly illnesses or diseases SHCHZH will involve so much attention of thanks, the program on Diabetum finance. And, at last. I think, that the quantity or amount of fans or amateurs of beer in the country nevertheless is more, than sick of a hypothyrosis. When becomes on the contrary - then precisely, kajuk. Yours faithfully, M.. Giljarov.

Fadeev Valentine Viktorovich (Fadeyev) (-195.16.33.9) - - ---Ministry of Health will not be natural similar for financing anything. In my opinion, it is possible or probable only in one form: there is a patron of art he the patient who puts in it of money. At doctors too many medical problems. To us, really to organize training doctors.

Melnichenko
27.05.2005, 13:29
Has passed or Has taken place still half a year.

In Warsaw, on congress ETA, last week, together with doctors patients from the different countries, the organized societies of patients participated.

As it is easy to guess, patients from the Russian societies were not.

The international associations of patients are incorporated in Thyroid Federation International.

E-mail: tfi@on.aibn.com [/email]

Internet: http: \\ www.thyroid-fed.org

It is interesting, whether someone from patients will become interested in this information, whether will translate or transfer and will hang up on our site data or you will wait, while I shall make it?

Melnichenko
Has passed or Has taken place three years...

DimkaSh

The exacerbation of desire samoorganizovyvatsja happened or was possible during the standard periods: in the spring and in the autumn

DimkaSh
Aminazinka has not approved (): it not an occasion for irony

It is an occasion for SELF-IRONY. It is sincerely a pity to me, that you have not understood it or this: (

Alexs77rus

... And *quot; the patron of art he the patient who puts in it of money. And quot; and has not appeared...: (