PDA

Просмотр полной версии : HELP or ASSIST, TEMPERATURE

irinmixx
08.05.2005, 16:27
: (I do not know what to do or make. After treatment in hospital from a lacunar angina in current of 2th years the temperature up to 37 every autumn rises and keeps on a week, then passes or takes place and in 2-weeks again on new. Such exacerbation from September till January, in other season happens 2-3 times for all period from January till September. Now I go on doctors, but the reason is not found yet, speak, that there can be everything, beginning or starting from a tooth, finishing or stopping a heel-it or -this;-thus in a usual out-patient department. In paid to go I am afraid-salary not greater or big and if will start "to twist" sending to all successively doctors so in general without trousers I shall remain.

TSIR
15.05.2005, 22:47
Hello!
Really, the reason of rise in temperature can be any chronic inflammatory process in an organism.
In absentia I can advise you is obligatory to make US of organs of an abdominal cavity and kidneys.
The reason of rise in temperature can be as well diseases of a thyroid gland, hand over a blood on hormones - TTG and 4.

Yours faithfully, doctor-endocrinologist Mitin Irina Alekseevna.