PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Combination autoimunnyh illnesses or diseases

DimkaSh
09.12.2004, 02:35
Hello. In continuation of a subject about coexistence to time of several autoimunnyh diseases (somewhere has read through fashionable expression *quot; sochetannaja aO?u?n*quot;): nevertheless as this phenomenon often is observed?

I in the summer being on Chyprus (after the skin has sunbathed) have paid attention on small (2 sm in diameter) maculae vitiligo. Been frightened has examined itself from legs or foots up to a head, but it is more than anything suspicious has not found out. Further in Obninsk the analysis of a blood would be done or made - Saccharum was 5.5 (on an empty stomach), units of measure are not specified. Esteemed diabetic subjects - norm or rate has not found, but some times in conversations dabetikov the level of Saccharum in a blood, peer 0 was mentioned. And so 5.5 it is more norms or rates (that is to search for Diabetum at itself or not?)

What else autoimunnye diseases can be combined more often, than it is necessary with DTZ (except for EO)?

Melnichenko
09.01.2005, 21:54
Dima, vitiligo it is considered or examined;surveyed as a possible or probable autoimmune lesion of a skin. And it is frequent for many years precedes other autoimmune diseases, but nothing prevents vitiligo to be to combination DTZ-unique autoimmune disease. A diabetes mellitis 1 tipa-not that disease which it is necessary to search by means of not which special tests (we already discussed definition of antibodies and so forth). Accept for a reality, that at you with a little bit greater probability (digits will not be) can be (and more likely there can not be) this or that combination of autoimmune diseases. In otsustvie clinics supervise Saccharum of a blood of 1 times in half a year-year (5, 5 ???y \l a capillary blood on an empty stomach - norm or rate).

Basically the situation is those - at occurrence of any others zabolevanij-in 10, 15, 20 years it is necessary to remind the doctor, that YOURS DTZ - autoimmunoe disease, and, slduovatelno, any appeared. If will be a riddle, it is necessary to search or sredldi autoimmune (their probability in the course of time at the man decreases). Or among widespread..

DimkaSh
14.01.2005, 19:53
Thanks, Galina Afanasevna - you appear at a forum as suddenly and unexpectedly, as well as GAI OFFICERS after a turn through 2 continuous:eek:

Accept for a reality, that at you with a little bit greater probability (digits will not be) can be (and more likely there can not be) this or that combination of autoimmune diseases. Forgive or excuse, but this phrase you have nonplused me. What all the same CAN be and that CAN not be?

And how otslzhivat clinic if everything, what I have read through about signs SD (except for stops), practically completely repeat signs of a thyrotoxicosis and more from half-ten illnesses or diseases as autoimunnyh and everyones other?

Melnichenko
28.04.2005, 08:35
Dima, I simply fly into a rage from job performed by me (reports. Congresses and so forth), that I leave for reading as for warm-up. I wanted nipi sat the following - yes, there is a chance (as in a joke about a crest - the foreman - ale I - small, I-I..) a little bit greater, than as a whole in a population to catch a certain second autoimmune pathology. But there are more than chances, that anything \ the third if will not consider or count vitiligo. Diabetum of 1 type you will not pass or miss, there simptomchiki if will be, will be.

And that under textbooks all simtomy all are similar .- in 85 I and more one endocrinologist participated in creation training EVM-programs for students. And so, as a result (in any way I shall not understand, why) the computer all the same confused gipotiroz and not sugar diabet-all of them seem to him similar.. And Dzherom about it or this without the personal computer knew..

In a word, dear or expensive driver, go and any more do not break, and I again in kusty-to write reports further.....

DimkaSh
03.05.2005, 11:43
Dima, I simply fly into a rage from job performed by me (reports. Congresses and so forth), that I leave for reading as for warm-up. I wanted nipi sat the following - yes, there is a chance (as in a joke about a crest - the foreman - ale I - small, I-I..) a little bit greater, than as a whole in a population to catch a certain second autoimmune pathology. But there are more than chances, that anything \ the third if will not consider or count vitiligo. Diabetum of 1 type you will not pass or miss, there simptomchiki if will be, will be.

And that under textbooks all simtomy all are similar .- in 85 I and more one endocrinologist participated in creation training EVM-programs for students. And so, as a result (in any way I shall not understand, why) the computer all the same confused gipotiroz and not sugar diabet-all of them seem to him similar.. And Dzherom about it or this without the personal computer knew..

In a word, dear or expensive driver, go and any more do not break, and I again in kusty-to write reports further..... THANKS!