PDA

Просмотр полной версии : L-thyroxine and diseases of a thyroid gland

Semius
23.03.2005, 02:37
5 years ago has transferred or carried operation in occasion of a carcinoma of a thyroid gland, now the dose makes 225.
Collateral efekty:
- A tremor (the feeling dizorientatsii, budtoby shakes all)
- Delicacy
-joint pain and muscles at a load, for example the arm or hand if to squeeze chtonibud trjastit begins.. But if neumenshat the pain completely passes or takes place a load
- Quickly I get tired
- A bad dream (5 years nemogu vyspatsja: () and bezraznitsy how much I sleep... Though 4 12 hours, vsyoravno a head in a fog.
On the control (radioiodine) is necessary month nepit a thyroxine, very quickly I type or collect weight.
Problems with a calcium are removed also parashchitovidnye glands.

Prompt as will get rid from collateral efektov how to receive a dose of a calcium (it is necessary an equivalent for 10 tablets of gluconat).

Many thanks I shall tell or say for diets (it is desirable without any pineapples and fetuses of the overseas countries)

zalkip
05.04.2005, 23:49
Good afternoon or kind night! You first of all need to be surveyed i.e. receive analyses of a blood on hormones thyroid and parashchitovidnoj glands, to spend US of a forward surface of a neck (area of operation) and to address for consultation to the endocrinologist.