PDA

Просмотр полной версии : TSitomel costs or stands or not?

Alena
28.10.2004, 18:47
At me autoimunnyj a thyroiditis and gipoterioz, I accept on 125 mg l-thyroxine daily. Has typed or collected prior to the beginning of treatment weight. I wish to dump or reset. But he costs or stands on a place. Since I am engaged in an exercise room I would know that guys sometimes what to dump or reset mass drink tsitomel 6 week courses, whether it is possible for me to drink tsitomel and if yes that together with a usual dose l-thyroxine or vmnsto it or him. I know that 3 more active hormone strengthening many times more strongly an exchange in what 4, but it is impossible to accept constantly it or him. My body height of 162 weight of 70 kg .28 years. As you consider or count?:confused:

Melnichenko
10.12.2004, 22:09
If you gipotiroz is compensated (specify level TTG), he is not the reason of your excess weight.

It is considered to be, that at overwhelming number of faces with gipotirozom indemnification it is possible to receive ONLY by means of 4 (as an example prvodjat K.Ljuisa, the repeated champion on run).

Assume, that at some patients with gipotirozom can bring some advantage or benefit reception 3 (kaktegorii these patients are not quite certain), but the doses used at it or these, are smallest also any cycles do not spend.

Is not present in modern medicine of the reference on use of preparations tiroidnyh hormones as agent for depression of mass of a body besides yours IMT 26,5 kg \?2 and at such IMT are required only its or his deduction.

Alena
22.02.2005, 11:41
For today TTG 6.33, and antibodies 1628, other parameters enter in referent.znachenija. Now puffiness slept (legs or foots swelled and the face), has improved state of health, vivacity, heart where that ch-? month I hand over the following analysis less hurts. I have sat down on nizkouglevodnuju a diet in weight while 0 fluctuations, on plus - send away or have left spots from the face. Very much there were good hair and fingernails or nails. But the weight to me should be reduced - it is visible very superfluous (for a year from 44 in 48 size and year about I can already make 48 nothing)

And from tsitomeli children or guys on my eyes *quot; ?O?aO?n*quot;, they are engaged in bodybuilging and tsitomel plus klenbuterol gives such result. Since I in a hall 6 years and did or made a break only at the moment of an exacerbation I have returned to employment or occupations - but muscles grow stronger and Adeps sits is dead

Wished to try or taste, whether but I do not know it is possible for me?

Melnichenko
07.03.2005, 15:20
So, you gipotiroz is insufficiently compensated - indemnification considers level TTG between 0, 5 and 2, 5 honey \l. Insufficient indemnification can cause excess of mass of a body.

*quot; Dried on tsitomele ONinOa*quot; are not a point of issue - at tirotoksikoze ANY genesis (a bucket of a thyroxine, a large dose tsitomelja, a bag of the dried up thyroid glands or actually disease of a thyroid gland) loss of mass telja is inevitable, a problem that she (loss of mass) is combined with damage serchechnoj muscles, augmentation of risk of sudden mors, depression of mineral density of a bone and augmentation of risk of illness or disease Altsgejmera-an another matter, that in a youth for the time being all obratimo... And in the course of time will rise vorpos at treating vrachej-yes that so fractures have early gone or send early? Anybody also will not recollect a vigorous youth with tsitomelem..

The professional beauty is quite often interfaced or integrated and with professional riskami-top - models is frequent narkomanki.. And but what waist..

I think, that the idea a waist instead of health hardly costs or stands discussions.

And here probelma bad indemnification deserves discussion - time of reception of a preparation, a period of storage, time from outputs or exits on a dose in 125 mkg as wash down tablets that else receive.. In a word, once again - psmotrite section Tironet for patients.

Yes, by the way, antibodies in dynamics or changes do not investigate or research..

Alena
05.04.2005, 03:10
First time she has addressed to the endocrinologist in August, 2003 in our local out-patient department, visual survey has found out *quot; insignificant inspissation thyroid UN?N?U*quot; also has registered.... Jodomarin, on it or this everything, weight 57, further went deterioration of state of health, nervous failures, a tremor at nervousness, puffiness, a sleepiness, absence of appetite and a sharp increase of mass of a body, a giddiness, pains in opinion of and *quot; OoaOa?a?y*quot; for heart.

I cost or stand on the account of the gynecologist in Russian Academy of Medical Science Obninska-she has directed me to their endocrinologist.

February 2004 god-US - a diffusive or diffuse struma of 1 degree, analyses TTG 7.09, 4-14.9, ATkTG - 34.31, mikrosomalnye ATkTG 1628, weight already 65 kg, are registered Klamin 1-3, L a thyroxine till 0.25 tab, on reception ch-? 6 mes.d-? autoimunnyj a thyroiditis

07.04 analyses -6.33, over 4-14,29, puffiness, very bad skin, a flaccidity, all on a place and plus of 5 kg.

The gynecologist sends me to the professor, t.k problems on female worsen and to consult without endokr. She not in a status (to body height of a myoma, cysts in ovaries have increased)

The endocrinologist d-?: a gland dense, elastichn, tuberous, autoim.tireoidit, gipoterioz

Daily, since October of 125 mg 100 mg are appointed or nominated to analyses the extremity or end of January, vobenzim - 3 months, to exclude all jodosoderzhashchie products.

From itself has appointed or nominated: the Complex of vitamins and minerals, amino acids, to amino acids separately Thyrosinum (stimulir.rab.shchitovidki)

Status vigorous. Puffiness rare or infrequent without change of a skin has returned to sport.trenirovkam, heart almost I do not recollect, eyes have passed or have taken place, the face is purer or cleaner much more

To live it would be desirable, I do or make career, but all is still felt not good. I shall hand over analyses in this sb. In invitro

Melnichenko
05.04.2005, 03:14
Alas, ability of Thyrosinum to stimulate job of a thyroid gland is imagination of manufacturers of this amino acid.

In February, 2004 at you it is fixed or recorded subkilichesky gipotiroz, at treatment kotrogo iodomarin by definition cannot be effective, no less than vobenzim, and klamin can worsen a situation (too much iodine), especially on 3 times a day... The Volume of a gland to us is unknown, though anything so does not clear up a situation. As volume in sm3.

Only some of your complaints can be presumably explained subclinical gipotirozom.

I insist on that the thyroxine is dosed out in mkg, instead of in mg as you write. I en have received the answer to a question on time of reception on otnoshneiju to meal.

Alena
05.04.2005, 03:55
I apologize about dosages of a thyroxine (I confuse units). Klamin the share 51-15-17 left 49-14-16, non-uniform ehostruktury due to lowered ehogennosti up to 5, without attributes of a nodulation has forbidden me my today's attending physician (from futility of treatment I have changed the doctor), the sizes of my gland on US:, limfo.uzly are not increased.

The conclusion of US ..1 degrees, a thyroiditis.

At me to you one more vopros-tell or say, please, and fitness at present will not worsen a status shchitovidki?

I so have understood you have in view of, what I have accompanying diseases? I was surveyed from top to toe, at me a myoma, an endometriosis (but not strong), a congenital bend of a cholic bubble, heart by way of, an easy or a light;a mild tachycardia, a liver, kidneys. legkie-all in an excellent or a different status, analyses has handed over on all that is possible, biohimiju.gormony everything, cancer cells, for limits enters only shchitovidka and a lipide exchange, high number of triglycerides

For myself such moments I explain only gipoteriozom, can you will advise for what that to turn attention-shall is grateful.

Melnichenko
05.04.2005, 04:14
Oem about 11 sm3, hence, augmentations are not present your gland (norm or rate up to 18 sm3).

To me the reasons on which at a dose in 100 mkg you have not received indemnification gipotiroza are obscure.

Objasnenija-disturbance of the scheme or plan of reception preparata-accept after meal, wash down with coffee or milk, forget to accept, the preparation is delayed.

You accept the medicines influencing bioavailability of a thyroxine - Corvalolum, oral contraceptives.

Fitness-how much it is necessary, problems are not present.

Alena
05.04.2005, 04:18
I accept a preparation as I wake up every morning washing down with a small amount of the water, the first reception of tea or coffee occurs or happens in everyday lives at job where that in one and a half hour after reception, and in target minutes through 40, periods of validity always I look, recently with l-thyroxine (berlinhimi) has passed on eutiroks (l-thyroxine was not in a drugstore), oral contraceptives I do not accept-contraindication, connected with a myoma, except for vitamin and amino acids it is more than anything, I accept a preparation on a regular basis - for all time fairly has not forgotten razu-the pavor before that decadent status that was before reception of a preparation does not give... In poned. The next analyses will be ready, whether it will be clear was compensated gipoterioz though hardly hardly..

Thanks, that you respond me!

Alena
05.04.2005, 04:19
Has received analyses in invitro, I do not believe the eyes, for a floor of year there were excellent or different changes, TTG 0.273, over 4-20.4., the truth that and dr.vyhodit for refer.znachenija, noja did not expect such changes on a background of the last improgressive changes, I shall reduce a dose of a thyroxine while with 125 up to 100 and I shall hand over the analysis ch-? 3 months (but as I wrote visual improvement too there is an activity and a minus-5!)! So mine gipoterioz perekompensirovalsja. I can certainly early I am pleased?

Melnichenko
05.04.2005, 04:20
Also are pleased vo-time, and the decision correct have accepted. The good fellow.