PDA

Просмотр полной версии : AUTOIMUNNYJ THE THYROIDITIS

N2005
25.01.2005, 11:36
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My results of analyses: at-O: 500, TTG:8,6.

It is appointed or nominated L- a dose in the beginning 50 in current of 2 weeks, then 100 in current of 2 more weeks. After that repeated analyses: at-O: 500, TTG 1,7. The acceptability of a preparation at me bad, has appeared constant irritability, I feel *quot; OOn?O*quot;, people have noticed at me occurrence pucheglazija, appearance has changed. Therefore has autocratically lowered a dose of a preparation up to 25 mg. However simtom pucheglazija accrues or increases. Whether it is possible to replace a preparation with another? What else preparations are used at this disease? How much or As far as I understand, the L-thyroxine does not treat the given disease, in fact the quantity or amount of antibodies at me does not decrease. Than it is possible to lower their quantity or amount? Why to me have told or said, what it is impossible to apply jodosoderzhashchie preparations? Iodirovannuju an iodine I too cannot apply salt and vitamins C? Simultaneously disturb joints, razrostajutsja joints on fingers of legs or foots, pains at hotbe in knee joints. It is necessary to hand over what analyses at disease of joints? And how to stop growth of joints on fingers of legs or foots? To me only 36 years, and no footwear any more approaches or suit. How it is connected with a thyroid gland?

Melnichenko
02.03.2005, 11:57
Autoimmune tiroidit in a classical variant represents for the person one problemu-development gipotiroza and one poluproblemu-augmentation of a thyroid gland.

The thyroxine is dosed out in mkg, its or his purpose or appointment at subklincheskom gipotiroze (TTG there is more than norm or rate, over 4 it is normal) is problematic, antibodies in dynamics or changes do not look, treat the person, instead of laboratory papers.

On questions about AIT - the liked diagnosis vrachem the postSoviet space (on frequency of statement competes with NTSD \ VSD, and it is put to the same women..) I respond on five times a day...

Let's try or taste sdalat tak-in *quot; search *quot; (on a dark blue stria above) you nabaraete AIT also read it, read, Look on site Tironet for patients.. That remains obscure - .http: // thyronet./

*quot; ' " And how to stop growth of joints on fingers of legs or foots? To me only 36 years, and no footwear any more approaches or suit. How it is connected with a thyroid gland? *quot; *quot; *quot; - and here well on you to look to the normal doctor...

N2005
07.03.2005, 15:13
vazhaemaja Galina Afanasevna!

I am disappointed by your answer, will tell or say NOTHING more precisely you to me have responded! I am the physician, the doctor's assistant. It is not necessary to calm or abirritate me, and *quot; if only something OoN?aOy*quot;, the qualified answer is necessary to me. I ask you to respond me: how to reduce quantity or amount of antibodies?

Melnichenko
09.03.2005, 00:05
nadjus, that by the moment of my answer you have met the recommended link

Antibodies to TRO NOT the reason autoimmune tiroidita. There Are no references on special elimination actually these antibodies - he witnesses autoimmnnogo protsesssa, but not

Agents causing it or him.

Probably, being the doctor's assistant, you got acquainted with concepts *quot; ?NO??U*quot; and *quot; uO?Oa?y?U*quot; immunity.

And so, in a lesion shchitovdnoj glands at AIT a key role play processes of cellular immunity but not humoral.

During decades doctors extremely diligently tried to lower a level of antibodies to TG and TRO various immunomoduljatorami, immunosupressorami, tsitostatikami, plazmaferezom and so forth thus these influences were or are senseless, or are potentially much more dangerous, than illness or disease.

As in our country struggle with AIT accepted universal character, with improbable on scale senseless expenditure, the decision 2 congresses on tiroidologii - a so-called consensus on AIT, precisely emphasizing senselessness of used actions was accepted. The text the text ettgo a consensus also is stated in Tironete.

In your case it is necessary to make a decision on expediency \ inexpediency of reception 4-the matter is that subclinical gipotiroz (would follow it or him to confirm with repeated definition TTG in 3-6 months) far not always passes in clinical (under both these terms there are definitions) .spravedlivosti for the sake of it is necessary to notice, that at you skoreee all this transition takes place.

Then it would be necessary to acquaint you with what signs at you are presumably connected with gipotirozom (any available sign only presumably can be explained subclinical gipotirozom), to agree about the purposes of treatment, and to inform you. That there are no indications to estimation ATTRO in dinimike. I shall remind once again, that in itself antibodies to TRO on anybody do not attack, nor in any siptomam do not result or bring.

There are, however, the jobs of a decent level showing, that use of a selenium leads to decrease or disappearance or eradication of antibodies to TRO for the period of treatment by a selenium.

Whether has this practical value or meaning;importance for current gipotiroza - it is not known, these publications have already 3-4 years or summer prescription, however any asssotsiatsija on tiroidologii has not included or has not switched on a selenium in the list of recommended preparations.

Also give once again podumaem-at you there are certain gynecologic problems, is certain articulate or joint (you badly describe them), revealed, possibly taking place subclinical gipotiroz hardly it is necessary to take confidently as unique gipotezu-once again listen to my advice or council about necessity of medical examination and the distinct formulation of displays described by you.

alekintcon
09.03.2005, 01:49
To doctor Melnichenko!

History of my illness or disease.

To me of 36 years (1969. Birthes). For the first time I have learned or have found out, that I have problems with a thyroid gland in 2002 when being the pregnant woman has gone on consultation to the therapist. She has sent me to the endocrinologist. The analysis of a blood (23.08.2002) has shown:

TTG 0,1 mIU/ml (norm or rate 0,5-4,1)

3 2,3 ng/ml (0,8-1,9)

4 15,5 mg/dl (5.0)

F4 (svob.) 2,2 ng/ml (0,85-1,85)

Antibodies to a thyreoglobulin 121,3 IU/ml (up to 100)

I have consulted at two endocrinologists. Both have told or said, that at me are not present vneshnyh attributes of hyperfunction and that in current of pregnancy and during a lactemia nothing should be undertaken. I well felt myself, pregnancy proceeded normally (it was my first pregnancy) and in 2003. The girl was born.

In 2004. I have again handed over the analysis of a blood (06.04.04):

TTG 0,05 mIU/ml (norm or rate 0,5-4,1)

3 1,7 ng/ml (0,8-1,9)

4 8,9 mg/dl (5.0)

F4 (svob.) 1,5 ng/ml (0,85-1,85)

Antibodies to a thyreoglobulin 4,0 IU/ml (up to 100)

In the beginning 2005. I have addressed to the endocrinologist and have handed over following analyses:

1) the Analysis of a blood (in other laboratory) (03.03.2005)

TTG 0,01 iNn/ml (norm or rate 0,34-5.60)

3 1,22 Ng/ml (0,87-1,78)

4 9,61 Mkg/n? (6.09)

4-F 1,11 Ng/n? (0,58-1,64)

tro-ao Anti- AT 41,7 an/ml (0-50)

2) Ultrasonic research (07.03.05):

The thyroid gland uvelichina, a parenchyma is diffusively changed, non-uniform. Right dolja-3,4 and * 215; 3,4 and * 215; 6,3 in a basal department the site with a cystic degeneration 4,1 and * 215; 2,2, individual cystic 1,1-1,7 sites.

The left share-2,2 and * 215; 2,4 and * 215; 4,5 in the field of an apex 1,7 site, a colloid cyst of 1,9 sm, individual colloid cysts fine on 4-5, the site on the average otd. 1,1 see

Isthmus utolshchen-8,5.

Cervical limfoticheskie sites are not increased.

The conclusion: Sonograficheskaja a picture of a is diffusive-nodal struma.

3) the Cytologic research (10.03.05)

The material is very poor. Odnaka allows to support? Hashimoto

My state of health was good, pressure in norm or rate, poterii weights nebylo, on the contrary, for last year I have recovered on 7-8 kg. The only thing, that the doctor has found out this frequent palpitation (90 On./mines).

The doctor has diagnosed autoimunnyj tepioidit and sklazal, that it is necessary to operate. Before operation has appointed or nominated following treatment:

From 10.03.05 till :

Tirazol (5 mg) on 1 3 times a day.

Anaprilin on 1 3 times a day..

From 13.04.05 till :

Tirazol on 1 2 times a day,

Anaprilin on 1. 3 times a day,

Valerijanka (10 kap), a hawthorn (10 kap), Leonurus (10 kap), 2 times a day,

CaD3 1. 2 times.

From 03.05.05 till

Tirazol on 1 once a day

Anaprilin on 1. 2 times a day.

Analysis TTG 13.05.05

TTG 0,7 (norm or rate 0,5-4,8),

After that the doctor has appointed or nominated to drink Tirazol on 1. 1 in day in current of all summer. Recently I have again handed over analysis TTG (29.08.2005) and sonografiju (05.09.2005):

TTG 0,4 (norm or rate 0,5-4,8)

Sonografija:

The thyroid gland is increased and a little bit deformed because of a multinodal lesion. The greatest the site settles down in a basal department of the right share, has the oval form, the sizes 5 and * 215; 2,5 sm, inside of the site are available sites of a colloid degeneration. An apex of the right share sohranna. One more site comes to light or is taped in an isthmus, the sizes 2,5 and * 215; 1,5 see In a basal segment of the left share is available izoehogennyj the site in the sizes 2,7 and *215; 1,7 see In the field of an apex of the left share the site in diameter 1,5 see

The glandular tissue is slightly diffusively changed.

Cervical lymphonoduses are not increased.

Large vessels of a neck in norm or rate.

The conclusion:

Sonograficheskaja a picture of a nodal struma.

The doctor speaks, that operation is necessary.

Question:

I feel myself well (and during treatment too all was normal). I am afraid, that after operation chuvsvovat I shall be much worse J.

Whether operation is really necessary?

In advance I thank,

Melnichenko
09.03.2005, 03:37
I hope, that pending our answer you already prochli those pages Tironeta for patients who tell about pregnancy and a thyroid gland, and know, that lowered level TTG - NORM or RATE for the first trimester of pregnancy.

Probably, you also have found more than once written words that for today a role definition of antibodies to TG is spent extremely redko-research of these antibodies matters only AFTER treatment by a radioactive iodine of faces, operirovanyh in occasion of tumours of a thyroid gland.

T.e we can easy forget an episode of 2002 - then all was normal.

Melnichenko
09.03.2005, 04:18
And here since 2004 there are the problems typical for a life in regions iodnogo defitsita-the multinodal struma is formed and postepeno appears subclinical tirotoksikoz.

As stojko to cure this status tirozolom it is impossible, imet sense \ to spend a biopsy of sites \ scanning of a gland \ by results of to discuss with the doctor, what treatment - radioaktivnys for you is most comprehensible by an iodine or operation.

In poiskovike (a dark blue line from above) you can find many our answers to similar questions.