PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether there is a disease shchetovidki

Irina (konon@gazinter.net) - - ---the Gynecologist has directed me to the endocrinologist and here that have found out. US shchetovidnoj glands - V the right share - 8,2 kub.sm., an isthmus 4 see, V shares 5,0 kub.sm., ehogennost hardly it is lowered. Structure or frame a little geterogenna. Analysis 4 - 152,98 ???y/l, TTG - 0,29 ??N/ml. The diagnosis - an endemic or endemial struma of 1 degree with hyperfunction. The doctor has appointed or nominated an antistrumin on 1 tablet every day within 3 months, then again to come. But thus has told or said, that it is impossible to eat products containing an iodine. And in an antistrumin just an iodine. Has still told or said, that it is impossible to sunbathe, and that if I shall not be treated, by the autumn I shall be very sick person. And I am going to to marry and give birth to the child. Tell or say, whether there is at me a disease and so it or he needs to be treated?

Melnichenko (-195.239.3.17) - - ---the Antistrumin on 1 tab. in day 3 months - are indisputable much. Specify specifications for 4 and TTG in your laboratory.

Irina (-212.44.64.115) - - ---In the form for the analysis it is written so: 4 - 54-156 ???y/l at me 152,98 TTG - 0,23-3,4 ??N/ml at me 0,29. And I do not understand - why it is impossible instead of tablets there is sea kale or still something containing an iodine. From tablets at me spots have gone or send on the face... And at me it is valid a greater or big thyroid gland?

Melnichenko (-195.239.6.171) - - ---So, volume of a gland is normal, function is normal too. It is meaningful to discuss with the doctor anew a question, than you so have not pleased her, that instead of use in a diet instead of usual salt iodirovannoj and sanctions to you are everything, that you want, you should receive daily on 1 mkg of an iodine instead of those 15 mkg. Which you would receive, adding some salt to nutrition. As all healthy people in the Europe, iodirovannoj salt. On the presented data, diseases of a thyroid gland at you are not present.

Irina (-212.44.64.119) - - ---Oh, thanks big for the answer and that appears that's all right. The doctor this is paid, I hoped, what is it - the quality assurance. She to me has told or said, that the normal size of a thyroid gland - nearby 4 kub.sm., and at me the left share is increased, and right in general twice it is more. Also that at pregnancy shchitovidka to increase time in three also I shall be as the turkey-cock...