PDA

Просмотр полной версии : komok in a throat

asd3f
23.05.2003, 15:55
In me one year ago have found out the site in shchitovidke in diameter approximately 1 see He never me I disturbed also it or him did not feel. Recently I have transferred or carried strong cold (or an angina, a throat hurted or was ill;was sick monstrously and as looked or appeared), now have actually recovered. But last 3 days at me has appeared komok in a throat which is to be swallowed all time, and it is not possible. He awfully prevents to swallow to me even to breathe. How you think, whether it refers to shchitovidke, and if yes that to me to do or make?

Yemelyanov
25.05.2003, 21:42
Yes, these complaints can concerns to augmentation of a thyroid gland, for the final decision it is necessary to make US.

asd3f
30.05.2003, 16:32
The dear doctor, I have made analyses on hormones shchitovidki, here that at me has turned out:
................................. Norm or Rate..................... Result
3............................ 0,58-1,59..................1,00
3 Free......... 1,71-3,71..................2,03
4............................ 9,00-23,20................8,50
4 Free......... 0,70-1,48..................1,17
TTG........................... 0,35-4,94..................0,97
Parathormone........... 15,00-65,00..............145,70

Certainly, especially I would like to learn or find out, that means substantial increase of a parathormone and small dropping 4.
Zarannee it is grateful.

Yemelyanov
01.06.2003, 22:59
Function of a thyroid gland is not broken or disturbed, diagnostic value or meaning;importance has 4 free. The augmentation of a parathormone can testify to a hyperparathyreosis, I would advise you still dosdat a level of a calcium in a blood. And still do not forget to make US of a thyroid gland, normal hormones a board. Glands do not exclude a struma. But now the special attention needs to be given parashchitovidnym to glands and to be engaged in a hyperparathyreosis.

JAsha
28.02.2005, 14:42
Hello! At me the site in a board to iron or gland, but all hormones absolutely in norm or rate, the truth a calcium raised or increased. He plays what role formation of sites?