PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Results of analyses

Mara
08.09.2004, 03:55
The dear doctor, please explain results of mine anazizov. US of thyroid gland V-7.53 of the right share, V-7,79

The left share. Contours not equal, structure or frame of a parenchyma izmenina

Due to diffusive or diffuse changes, ehogennost it is raised or increased,

Isthmus-thickness 3.

Tireodnye :-2,02 (0,3-4,0) 3-1,58 (1,2-3,2)

4112,6 (54,2-155) 4-12,6 (11-26)

And/O to mikrosomalnoj fractions-are found out

And/O to a thyreoglobulin-442,4 (0-64,5).

In advance I thank.

Melnichenko
14.09.2004, 05:05
By the presented results there are no bases to speak about disturbance of activity or the size of a gland. The carriage of antibodies demands only an estimation of level TTG with an interval yearly - two. Before planned pregnancy it is necessary to estimate or appreciate level TTG also.

The main thing on what you have not informed - in what occasion in general to YOU was spent by these or it issledovnaija.

Mara
18.12.2004, 23:47
The dear doctor!

Was on reception at the endocrinologist, have sent on US.

On US opredilili, that is raised or increased shchitovidka,

The diagnosis-hyperplasia of a thyroid gland.

The endocrinologist, has told or said to hand over analyses.

To Tuesday I shall go to the doctor, I am afraid will diagnose

Autoimmune tireodit.

Many thanks that have responded, uspokojali.

Melnichenko
28.02.2005, 12:51
Normative volume of a thyroid gland - up to 18 sm3

YOU as you can be convinced, have less.

The term a hyperplasia of a thyroid gland now is not used.

I not absolutely understand, how the endocrinologist without YOURS is conducted have got access to YOUR thyroid gland and to YOUR vein for a fence of a blood on the listed researches, and what business to the healthy person up to what diagnosis to him can put.

It is probable nevertheless, that something disturbs YOU, and during the decision of this question you have been examined by the doctor - the endocrinologist.

If we lived in the normal world, and the purpose of YOUR inspection would be to help to YOU after survey the doctor could offer YOU US - a palpation of a gland not absolutely exact method of definition of its or her size, and at US the opportunity to specify - wonderfully is represented, have specified, have found out, that volume in norm or rate. Research ttg at the woman with acritical complaints can be reasonable - etotgormon before all will tell or say about trouble in iron or gland - fine, have looked or seen, have found out, that it's OK. In what a problem?

And a problem that to YOU UNNECESSARY researches for the given situation have made - have looked or seen antibodies to TG and TRO - parameters which level DIFFERS from norm or rate at each fifth person.

I.e. even if you the cosmonaut, at YOU are 20%, that these antibodies can be found out in YOU.

In many countries such situation record as antitelonositelstvo at observe of level TTG - there is a chance - 2 % a year - that at YOU modzhet to develop gipotiroz - therefore it is necessary to look TTG yearly.

There was an offer to name this status autoimmune tiroiditom 1 And - thus this status DOES NOT DEMAND treatment, observation of level TTG yearly is required ONLY.