PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The vicious circle from illnesses or diseases and huchu to grow thin

Larissa
08.02.2005, 14:28
The dear doctor, please, prompt, how I can grow thin? In ours to a sort both on fatherly and on a maternal line of the woman - very full, men - thin. At mine mothers in 75 years were 68 j a clothing size. To me at all did not believe, that such happens. At me already 64 j, and me only 47 years. Further to go there is no place, even clothes few such sizes. In an early youth I managed to grow thin with huge work, it is literally fasting on neskolku months. But as soon as started to eat - there and then typed or collected all back + additional weight from above. I do not eat a lot of Saccharum, at me from it or him the heartburn begins, I do not eat fat - a sick liver and a cholic bubble, I do not eat acute, acidic - a sick pancreas, I can not eat crude vegetables and fruit - a chronic colitis, from a fat in crude vegetables and fruit diarrhea at once begins. Has still noticed, that in first half of cycle is almost I do not want and I eat it is much less, than in second half of cycle, here then I start to guzzle simply, especially strong famine begins at night if to try to endure this night famine - I such tried or tasted, the truth it turns out with very greater or big work - that at me at once falls mood, I become whining, irritable and malicious. Tried to limit itself in meal, has absolutely cleaned or removed all sweet, has passed on saharozameniteli - has earned strong depression, it was necessary to address to the psychotherapist, as a result to me have written out medicines for depression from which too very strongly it would be desirable to eat. Tried to insert needles into ears. Has not helped or assisted droplets, but now when depression amplifies, these places in ears where kogda-that there were needles start to hurt or be ill;be sick. From the specified diagnoses at me sites in a thyroid gland, I-II degrees, a polycystosis of ovaries, and more a diencephalic syndrome. Any vicious circle from illnesses or diseases turns out, and I do not know, how from it or him to be pulled out or escape... Please, tell or say, whether it is possible for me for something to help or assist, I - not moskvichka. In advance thanks for the answer.