PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Diffusive or Diffuse struma and pregnancy

Tolian
14.10.2004, 17:13
Good afternoon! To my wife (27 years) have diagnosed the Diffusive or Diffuse struma on 8-th week of pregnancy. Most likely he developed at it or her after the first sorts or labors 5,5 years ago (pulse up to 120 impacts in a minute, drozhzhanie arms or hand) but we did not know then what is it shchitovidka.

Results of analyses:

Now - sv 4 80,2 TTG *lt; 0.1 volume shchitovidki on uzi 28,8

Results from 21.01.04 (we about them have learned or have found out only recently unfortunately)

TTG 0,21 4 sv 46.3 at-Ou 562,6 at-O 62,4

Question in the following: as this illness or disease could affect or influence the child for 8 weeks and in the further

And what complications after sparing course of treatment for pregnant women can be. I.e. we can raschityvat on the best or is better interrupt pregnancy (that very much it would not be desirable).

Analyses passed or took place P.S.last in the center on Dmitr Ulyanov

In the same place we wish to pass or take place treatment.

Melnichenko
17.10.2004, 06:40
Anatoly, at YOUR wife a diffusive or diffuse TOXIC struma, whether correctly I have understood, what within 5 years there were constantly displays of disease, but the spouse was not treated?

Such rasklad, alongside with dostaochno a high level over 4 and, that is less significant, augmentation of levels of antibodies to a thyroid gland, allows even to speak in absentia about DTZ (- Grejvsa-Bazedova), instead of about gestatsionnom tirotoksikoze.

On this place you have finally ceased to understand I I is not so much to you, how much to the doctor from ENTSRAMN, where your obedient servant director.

VAlentinom Viktorovichem Fadeevym and me the special methodical grant or manual on conducting pregnant women with diseases of a thyroid gland is written, and I do not doubt, as the grant or manual, and other jobs to this subject well-known to doctors ENTS.

You can read through the information for patients on a site for patients.

It is always better, if the pregnant woman is ideally healthy, but in case of a diffusive or diffuse toxic struma risks for the child essentially decrease, if the pregnant woman is accurately treated.

Let's continue conversation after you will read through the necessary information.

Tolian
08.01.2005, 01:41
DTZ we were put also by the doctor from Aleksandrova G.F.'s your center 23.08.04 was not treated the spouse because doctors spoke nothing in occasion of endocrinology. (the cardiologist and nevrapotolog) only half a year back when the wife passed or took place inspections before zaberemennet to us have advised to pass or take place inspections at the endocrinologist but we have learned or have found out results of January analyses only when were on 6-th week... (2 ned

Back)

1-st pregnancy has passed or has taken place without complications and here was now added also a toxicosis (a vomiting from 0-5 times a day).

It would be desirable to learn or find out what there are ways will be convinced that the child has not suffered, though it can and a question not to you... On a site like all has read through the only thing it is poorly described about influence on a fetus.

Yours faithfully Anatoly

Melnichenko
28.01.2005, 09:07
Well why not to mne-very much even to me..

Not treated tirotoksikoz increases or enlarges probability of an abortion, prezhdevremenyh sorts or labors (before it is still far).

You put what sense in the term *quot; has suffered *quot;?

Ultrasonic inspection of the pregnant woman with DTZ and all relying inspections for the pregnant woman - under the GENERAL or COMMON laws for all pregnant women.

If you are afraid of developmental anomalies in that measure in what they come to light or are taped at stages of obligatory inspection of pregnant women, they will be revealed, but their probability is insignificant.

It is a question of other, it is a question of prophylaxis of formation at a fetus vrozhdenogo tirotoksikoza (it already about other period of pregnancy). M.b., it is necessary to re-read once again tironet and to ask questions G.F. On consultation, and then to us?

Evening, you can be frightened with what by words, something will be neponjatno-yours of the spouse not the first woman in such situation, only for last 4 years in MMA in our clinic was observed at V.V.Fadeeva and S.Lesnikovoj not less than 50 patients with DTZ at pregnancy.

And that on a site it is poorly written about a fetus - so in that and cunning of the nature in general, that she a little that writes to us on, much more important sites, about all fetuses of all women.. If the nobility, that about it or him, darling, in general is written.. And what about us?

Let's pass from lyrical conversations to dry medical rekomendatsijam-*quot; at combination DTZ and pregnancy interrupts a?c*quot;, and a point.

Tolian
28.01.2005, 16:59
Many thanks that was disseminated with our fears and have cleared up a problem! And that kind words from doctors oh as do not suffice pregnant women... Tomorrow probably we shall lay down to you for a week I hope treatment will pass or take place successfully. And special gratitude for efficiency of your answers - I such at all did not expect)

There are at us in Rosii kind people... Thanks big

Anatoly and its or his spouse Elena.