PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Was at 2 doctors, both variously speak.

Prosto Katja
31.10.2004, 20:16
Prompt, I in perplexity. To me 23.
1-st doctor-gynecologist took from me some times a blood, something or something else did or made. Has told or said, that umenja adrenals badly work and has registered to Diana-35. From it or this to Diana in 0,5 months at me tongue was braided and I hardly have not lost consciousness at job. 2-nd doctor has listened to me in detail about my problems and has taken a smear, there and then at me has looked or seen in a microscope, has told or said, that all clearly and has registered to me Agnukaston and Jodomarin 3 months to drink. Here I drink 1,5 months. Changes I do not see. Only: the breast hurts less, monthly this very day almost begin.
And problems at me such (by the way all of them have begun during sexual development):
- A skin fat, acnes and spots quite often appear
- Monthly very morbid, 7 days go, randomly begin
- In section "oncologist" the doctor has assumed at me an endometriosis (from the interior of a femur a clot which is felt before monthly and during)
- A teeth in the childhood were good, suddenly tali to decay, the enamel hurts, were bent (straightened breketami)
- Hair not ah, have started to climb in posl.vremja, often a fat dandruff, fingernails or nails fragile
- Ossicles or Bonelets at bol.paltsev legs or foots already
Something can still, not recollect at once

Kutin M.A.
01.11.2004, 09:46
Interestingly that at you with ossicles or bonelets of fingers of legs or foots - "already" are have already decayed or already steel?
To you investigated or researched hormones?
If is not present - here list STG, Prolactinum, LG, FSG, the Hydrocortisone, TTG, 3, 4.
If to you have appointed or nominated to Diana - that from what illness or disease?
What at you arterial pressure? Stably low, stably high?

Prosto Katja
02.11.2004, 21:27
Ossicles or Bonelets stick out and, by my mum, will progress in development. One doctor took a blood and has given out to me a leaf or sheet with percent or interests of hormones. The second has told or said, as on a smear all is clear. But I have not understood precise my illness. That at me has given up: ovaries or shchitovidka?
I have forgotten to tell or say, that I am am hurted often with a head in 1-st pol.dnja especially, usually when on street I leave. During this moment I tried to measure pressure, it was very low. I always wear with myself Citramonum.
And as to papers to me given out in prosh.godu 1-st vrachem:

1. (03.11.2003)
Testosteron-Depotum - alkor-i? (technique) - 0,1???y/l (result) - 0,5-4,3 and 12,1-38,3 men (norm or rate)
auYa-WITH - alkor-i? - 0,4?u/ml - 0,8-3,9. Both 0,1-2,5 and 0,2-1,2 it is pregnant. And 1-4,2 (norms or rates)

2. (25.11.2003)
Prolactinum - 211,10/ - 86-690. And 80-465. (norms or rates)
Progesteronum - 12,20 - 0,1-6. and 10-89. (norms or rates)

3. (28.08.2003)
FSG - 5,98/ - 1,8-11,3. and 4,9-20,4. both 1,1-9,5 ljutein.faza and 31-130 postmenopause and 1-11,8 (norms or rates)
LG - 2,10 ?N/L - 1,1-8,7.. Both 13,2-82,7. and 0,5-14,4.. Both 8,6-42. And 0,8-8,4. (norms or rates)
Prolactinum - 239,8 mme/l-67-720/ (norms or rates)
Oestradiolum - 480,00??y/l - 110-440.. Both 477-1358. and 257-917.. Both 55-220. And 55-220. (norms or rates)
TTG - 1,75 ??N/l - 0,24-3,5./. (norms or rates)
F-Test - 15,26 ??y/l - 19-146. And 1-15. And 1-7 oraln.kontratseptivy (norms or rates)
-S - 6,76 ???y/l - 2,1-10,1. Both 0,5-3,1 it is pregnant. And 0,3-1,6 and 2,6-10,9. (norms or rates)

Here everything, that jaznaju about the status. And I can understand nothing. The spring-summer I was treated from ureoplazmoza and a clamidiosis which nobody could find out in me longly. The doctor-gynecologist, another already, has told or said, that is similar on congenital. And he at once to me has told or said, that, by ovaries at me disturbances hormonal and has directed to the endocrinologist. I can not understand, really having drunk agnukastona, at me all will be adjusted? Or more careful inspection is necessary?

By the way, me one more question interests: there is such book of the author Malovichko Anatoly about hormones, and in her is written, that there are attributes of people many man's hormones. Also it is possible for specially picked up menus to correct position? Whether it is possible to develop on hormones the list prouktov, necessary for the given person? How you concern to this theory?

Thanks you big for responsiveness, so is pleasant to me your site.

Kutin M.A.
03.11.2004, 19:17
At you what that a porridge in a head. You mix or admix all in one heap.
Ossicles or Bonelets on legs or foots - operate surgeons.
Clamidiosis - to the gynecologist. Neither that nor another does not cause or cause a headache.
And from a low level of Testosteron-Depotum there are no acnes.
Konkretezirujte vopros-that disturbs first of all, what be going to to treat?

Prosto Katja
03.11.2004, 19:41
And unless all my problems not because of disturbance of hormonal balance? Unless on reception at the doctor-endocrinologist I should not tell about the problems?
First, the doctor-gynecologist has declared me, looking in a vagina and on uzi, that at me disturbance.
You can explain to me, on a correct way I now go?
About that monthly at me always are late also very morbid I already spoke. This or thus one of the main problems?
And I that the skin at me normal was that hair did not drop out that the head did not hurt or be ill;be sick want that the breast was not such sensitive. What to me to do or make?