PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question about diclofenac

Irina G.
11.09.2004, 02:48
Hello.

To me of 25 years.

3 years ago US has shown a nodule in the left share (3)

To the doctor I did not address.

Half a year has again made US back: in the left share 3 nodules (3-4). Structure or frame add non-uniform, it is a little bit condensed. The sizes of shares in norm or rate. The conclusion: HAIT; kalloidnye cysts of the left share.

Has handed over hormones: TTG, 3, 4 in norm or rate, but is closer to the bottom border.

Has addressed to the endocrinologist in connection with planned pregnancy.

The doctor to me has appointed or nominated diclofenac 100?u/day 1,5 months, klamin 2O/day 2 months and vitamins Vitrum for elderly.

Then once again it is necessary on US and hormones.

It would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion in occasion of purpose or appointment of diclofenac and for such big term. And what negative by-effects can arise. It excites me in connection with forthcoming pregnancy.

VanushkoVE
07.10.2004, 01:50
On the data resulted or brought by you there are no bases for statement of diagnosis HAIT.

In SHCHZH, revealed at US, it is possible to classify changes as focal (with greater probability - colloid).

Similar treatment (diclofenac, klamin, vitrum) is not included into modern managements or manuals on therapy of similar changes SHCHZH.

Under condition of normal hormones of a blood, it is necessary to discuss with the endocrinologist expediency purpose or appointment of Iodidum of a potassium.

Look or See this (http: // thyronet./th_pati/6.htm) and this (http: // thyronet./th_pati/iod-patient.htm) the information.

Irina G.
11.10.2004, 12:36
Thanks for the answer.

But what to me now to do or make? To cease to accept the appointed or nominated medicines?

Me the endocrinologist has warned, that to diclofenac I shall not find anything in the summary about shchitovidku. But I should accept it or him to remove or take off an inflammation (shchitovidki?)

Has forgotten to tell or say, what at me were not developing pregnancy (but with shchitovidkoj it has not been connected), such purpose or appointment can be connected with it or this?

Because I now plan, and the doctor have told or said, that the present status shchitovidki can be aggravated during pregnancy.

In general that you will advise me: to go to the doctor, to refuse diclofenac and to ask about Iodidum of a potassium?

Or all the same to drink up this diclofenac. Simply I heard, that he toxic or toxiferous and harms to a stomach.

I now in a bewilderment...

Melnichenko
14.10.2004, 13:13
If you gave a subscription about obligatory reception of diclofenac in connection with belief of the doctor, and will undergo to criminal prosecution at refusal of so important medicine, that, certainly, it is necessary to drink it or him - and to wait, while the doctor suddenly does not learn or find out, that that reference to which he follows, has been thoughtlessly given during an epoch of absence of any demands not chudit and to not invent something on each faculty the, and whenever possible to follow the international standards - or even to not harm.

The Internet - consultation can give advice or council, but the adviser does not see the patient, and does not carry juridichesooj the responsibility for lechenie-however as vitse - the president of Association endokrinologogov I carry otvestvennost for the doctor which

\ Expands or Dilates unreasonably indications to application of a preparation \ gives unreasonable references (that fact, that I know, izhkakogo bogs thoughtlessly grow ears, nothing changes).

And here the doctor should present you data international \ a national consensus on the basis of which he offers such kind of treatment - otherwise you participate in scientific job on studying indications to expansion of application of a preparation diclofenac.

Besides there is a domestic CONSENSUS by rules of statement of diagnosis AIT (in our country it or him do not put only to thoracal children, all other people have an opportunity such diagnozapoluchit) - here already arise voprosy-that zastavljate the doctor to break rules of statement of the diagnosis...

PS - colloid zob-not an inflammation... AIT diclofenac do not treat..

Irina G.
15.10.2004, 05:51
Many thanks for the answer.

With dilofenakom all became clear to me.

You could not tell or say something in occasion of purpose or appointment klamina.

VanushkoVE
15.10.2004, 17:17
Many thanks for the answer.

With dilofenakom all became clear to me.

You could not tell or say something in occasion of purpose or appointment klamina.

With klaminom and vitrumom too most, as with diclofenac. In them there is no need.

I spoke about Iodidum of a potassium?!

Irina G.
15.10.2004, 17:23
Thanks!