PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Diffuzny euteroidnyj a struma. Help or assist advice or council!

Melada
10.10.2004, 03:48
Situation such - 10 years ago in a thyroid gland I had sites, a little fine and one big - 1,5 h 0,7 sm approximately. For today the big site has grown up to 2,91,73.

All hormones of a thyroid gland always were in norm or rate, except for rare or infrequent risings TTG (97 - at norm or rate 0-50). Any treatment it was never spent. In the first year I drank month L-thyroxine, but he has not affected or influenced in any way the site and more it or him did not drink under the reference of doctors.

Besides at me the raised or increased maintenance or contents of androgens.

From first year to me have recommended to cut out or all gland entirely, or only that part, in which site (different doctors-different of opinion).

Excites a question - if to not do or make operation on excision - whether such situation will prevent at possible or probable pregnancy or it is better to remove now? And how much or as far as opreatsija in general it is necessary?

And more - whether the subsequent postoperative therapy L-thyroxine has a question of any negative by-effect?

Whether i.e. I can bear or take out the normal healthy child.