PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Impressions after internal visit

DimkaSh
14.09.2004, 01:11
Today my visit to Vladimir Eduardovichu Vanushko, at last, took place, it was possible even to contemplate Galina Afanasevnu personally. In general, the mood has a little improved, as with such doctors to communicate pleasantly and easy (in addition also *quot; for free*quot; - it is free-of-charge that is), unlike met before on my vital way *quot; stars ?aO?*quot;. All to me have in detail explained and have filled in the gaps in my knowledge about diseases SHCHZ. Under V.E.Vanushko's reference to medium I send on consultation to V.V.Fadeevu - to a moderator of the given server.

The dry rest: to live it became better, to live became more cheerful ()

We wait for continuation.

To be continued...

Irinka
14.09.2004, 14:22
zdravtvujte!

Entirely and completely I support or maintain the statement about ease of dialogue with experts of the given forum:)

In my opinion doctors also should be such.. In fact the patient addresses to the doctor not from a good life and if still meets the spiteful attitude or relation, indifference, and sometimes and obvious incompetence that it is sad...

I should communicate with physicians much enough and Thanks God on my vital way there were only perfect experts...

After dialogue with which actually it would be desirable to win (iNn?Oy-in fact much illness or disease-certainly not without the help of the Doctor depends from patsinta)...

Still thanks Vam Galina Afanasevna for your hard work..

And also patiences to you and more time of patience...

Melnichenko
18.09.2004, 19:00
The children or guys dear or expensive. Do not overpraise nas-everyone happens in a life. The main thing - all the truth will be good (fie, fie within the limits of demonstrative medicine).

DimkaSh
20.09.2004, 12:45
Well here, and Valentine Viktorovich has appeared rather pleasant and adequate person. Thanks.

The dry rest: we are treated I131

Yana, tell in general, that to you as to the radiologist, about it or this it is known. It is possible in the personal report.

DimkaSh
20.09.2004, 13:41
Today has visited or attended the endocrinologist on a residence, as it was necessary to take away from it or her a medical map to make an extract for MRNTS. Freshened up after holiday the endocrinologist firstly rather to me was delighted, however having listened to my opinion in occasion of a radioiodine, has said a phrase, worthy has undressed *quot; Black ??O*quot;, which is absent at the given forum..

I QUOTE (prochtite closely or attentively and uzhasnites):

*quot; Dmitry if I had such struma, I not shljalas on any Internets, and for a long time already would lay on an operating table and enjoyed a life without everyone Oan?na*quot;...

O.Uald has a rest.

Has taken away a map and has left, having said goodbye....