PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor! Has handed over a blood on an empty stomach from a finger, result 5.6 (at n...

Ira
30.08.2004, 11:29
Hello, the Doctor!
Has handed over a blood on an empty stomach from a finger, result 5.6 (at norm or rate up to 5.5). On the eve in the evening, however during a week before delivery practically every day ate a water-melon (I write just in case, it can influences the analysis). In 2 weeks peresdala on an empty stomach from veny-3.9. Has eaten a cake cheese in chocolate, a glass of green tea without Saccharum and 3 4 plums, has gone to hand over in 2 hours, result - 4.8.
Problem in that occasionally (gde-that 1 time month) me is disturbed with attacks of famine with delicacy and an easy or a light;a mild giddiness which pass or take place after acceptance of nutrition. Here recently during the moment of such attack to me have measured a blood on Saccharum in a drugstore on gljukometre - was 3.4 (2 hours after meal). At me the hemoglobin - 11.5, the lowered pressure 80 90/60, paleness, fat content, ugrevatost skins, an ambiguity of vision (nemnozhno it is indistinct) is a little lowered.
My weight of 55 kg, body height 170. Has given birth 6 months ago, I nurse. During pregnancy analyses on Saccharum (urine + a blood) in norm or rate.
Up to pregnancy at me Prolactinum has been overestimated - 960 (at norm or rate up to 600), did or made a magnetic resonance of a pituitary body - all ok, shchitovidka too in norm or rate (garmony + uzi), iz-for raised or increased Prolactinum has started to raise or increase a little Testosteron-Depotum (then he has come to norm or rate). Then the saw 1.5 years bromokreptin, has become pregnant quickly, almost all pregnancy was on bromokreptine. The sexual inclination is very lowered.

The doctor, respond please to my questions:
1) whether It is necessary for me to hand over a sugar load, t. e. On an empty stomach, in an hour, then again in an hour or it is enough of what I have already handed over? (if it is necessary, it is possible to drink simple Saccharum instead of glucose? Can it is impossible to eat sweet before the analysis or there are still any rules, besides on an empty stomach) whether It is possible for me to hand over these or it 3 times of delivery on gljukometre or he gives inexact data?
2) Read in an Internet, that falling of Saccharum is gipoglekimija. Whether It is necessary to treat it? And whether such falling of Saccharum is treated in general?
3) whether Conducts such falling a level of Saccharum to development of Diabetum?
4) whether feeding by a breast Influences the analysis of Saccharum?
5) From your practice how Prolactinum after a cancelling of feeding by a breast usually behaves? Heard, what at women without an adenoma after sorts or labors he is normalized?
6) the Glucose and Prolactinum cannot be kak-that are interconnected?
7) whether any else inspections Are necessary to me?

Excuse for the long letter.
Thanks big.

Diabetolog
01.09.2004, 09:55
Dear Irina! And of what the ration of your delivery consists? Besides the previous hormonal disturbances at you deficiency of weight also can the reason in it or this?

Irina
04.09.2004, 13:27
In continuation on my letter from 16.09 16 : 20 : 09
Dear, the Doctor,
I eat so: I Eat 5 6 times a day, razl. Vegetables, the chicken very much often, a beef + pork + a fish occasionally. It is a lot of molochn. prod. Fruit a little. The doctor but the matter is that I would like very sweet.
Today has handed over the test for tolerance to a glucose on gljukometre: on an empty stomach (12 hours after posl. Reception of nutrition) - 3.00, through chas-8.2 (the truth, in an interval has sworn with the husband), through 2 chasa-4.6
What can you tell or say about such results?