PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Augmentation of antibodies

Alla (-194.158.216.65) - - ---Me 41, I live in Minsk. In February 2001. Has passed or has taken place inspection of a thyroid gland. Results of US: the right share 251751, levaja-191749, an isthmus 4. Ehostruktura is diffusive or diffusively-non-uniform with sites lowered ehogennosti wrong forms, the different sizes. In the right share education raised or increased ehogennosti 16913 mm. 4-1,12; -0,72; -148,7; -64. Have taken from the site a puncture, but in her have appeared only limfoelementy and elements of a blood. Eyes very strongly swell, sometimes in a throat costs or stands komok. It is put diagnoz-autoimunnyj a thyroiditis, an euthyroidism and gipertiroglobulinemija. Treatment: a L-thyroxine on 50, drops in nose Timogen for rising immunity and Polyvitaminums with an iodine and selenium Teravit. At reception of a L-thyroxine heart hurted or was ill;was sick, pulse has become frequent, the dermal itch has begun. Therefore could accept a L-thyroxine only 2 weeks and has ceased. In May has repeatedly handed over analyses: 3-1,2; 4-90; -2,5; -1112. Explain, please, that has caused or called such sharp augmentation of antibodies and how to be treated further?

Melnichenko (-195.239.3.73) - - ---Alla, how much or as far as I remember. You already sent this report on other site. I already responded, that the diagnosis gipertiroglobulinemija in the nature does not exist. Komok in a throat cannot be caused or called in you uvelieniem glands. Its or her size extremely slightly otdichaetsja from norm or rate. The augmentation of a level of antibodies can confirm presence of autoimmune process. Can and be consequence or investigation of the transferred or carried biopsy. But in itself is not than terrible. Where more important to be convinced. That it is correctly spent and it is correct prochitata a cytology of a punctate. In Minsk enough skilled or experienced endocrinologists prof. Holodova. prof. Mohort for the decision of your situation. Show the adviser our correspondence. In absentia moozhno to pass or miss what nuances.