PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to understand!!!

Leka
01.09.2004, 20:36
Hello! Help or assist to understand, please, with results of analyses on hormones. How much or As far as I have understood from the general or common data about SHCHZH, hormones T3, T4 should be in inverse relationship from TT. At me results the following: 3 - 0,67 (0,8-2,0) 4 - 36,0 (40,0-120,0) TTG - 0,23 (0,3-4,0). Whether means this any disease SHCHZH or in laboratory have incorrectly made the analysis? Just in case I shall result or bring results of US:

The sizes: an isthmus 3, the right share 1,8 * 5,5 * 1,6 sm, the left share 1,7 * 5,6 * 1,5 see the Conclusion - diffusive or diffuse augmentation SHCHZH. Thankful in advance for the answer.

Melnichenko
01.09.2004, 21:33
First of all, the volume of your gland is normal, i.sledovatelno there is no speech about augmentation.

Results of YOUR researches to treat it is impossible, as I do not know, in what YOUR complaints consist, and that, actually, searched - the spectrum of explanations is great - from a mistake or an error up to real illness or disease about which it is senseless to speak as I do not know clinic.

Try to describe a situation, and .kstati, inform, whether looked the general or common thyroxine or free. You do not forget to mention ALL of substance .kotorye accept (even biologically active additives).

Leka
01.09.2004, 23:06
I not so would like to describe everything, that me disturbs. But the matter is that I already very much for a long time (from teenage age) am am excruciated with what strange attacks which have been not connected with mood, weather, job, a delivery, etc. One time I even tried to keep a diary, but any law in occurrence of these signs have not found out. It begins usually that there is a feeling of pavor, trouble. Then frustration of an intestine and a frequent emiction begins. Extremities grow cold, palpitation, a ring in ears, a head "serious", I choke and shakes as from a cold. And without that low pressure sometimes decreases. In 1992. I addressed to nervopatologu, then to the psychoneurologist, but unsuccessfully (both have declared the expert, that I not their patient). And in MONIKah to me have diagnosed a vegeto-vascular dystonia. In general I with it or this have already learned to consult. But this spring attacks have become frequent and besides I have strongly grown thin, though and so in itself thin. Since 1994 prior to the beginning of 2002 accepted hormonal contraceptive OVIDON (etinilestradiol and levonorgestrel), from the beginning 2002. A preparation I do not accept. Besides began to appear "trailing" rodinki. Therefore to me have advised to consult at the endocrinologist and the oncologist. Has begun with the analysis of a blood on hormones as in my younger daughter recently have found out disease SHCHZH. Now she accepts a L-thyroxine.

Melnichenko
02.09.2004, 02:15
Leka, the distinct correspondence answer it will not turn out - you can have what either disease or what reception the medicines deforming or distorting level TTG. You can have real change of activity of a pituitary body (to tell the truth .ne similar) i.skoree all .my we turn with not which laboratory mistake or error.

Normal medical examination is necessary.

Leka
02.09.2004, 02:27
Thanks for answers.