PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to be defined or determined 2

Elena (Mastrukova@dellsystems.ru) - - ---the Dear doctor, I send in addition mine e-mail, it is possible or probable so it will be more convenient to you to answer my question on necessity of check of job of adrenals. I ask to excuse in advance for absence at me the exact information under analyses. If something is required - I shall take in an out-patient department. Very much I look forward to hearing Thanks

Elena (mastrukova@dellsystems.ru) - - ---I Concretize a problem as the first report with its or her description has not got: the hypothyrosis by results of the analysis of a blood and US is diagnosed. Something from very popular is registered hormonal therapy - I do not remember on 0,25. A medicine has bought or purchased, but in the summary has read through, that application is counter-indicative at disturbance of job of adrenals. In 1987-1988 up to and during beremennostija accepted deksametozon as 17 KS was on the top rod. Now make the analysis I can not in joint-stock company Medicine it or him do not spend. A question: whether it is possible to begin reception of a hormonal preparation or it is necessary to pass or take place preliminary inspection on adrenals? If yes - prompt, please, where Moscow. Thanks

Melnichenko (-195.239.4.160) - - ---Elena, at definition at you 17 during pregnancy it was meant sovereshenno other disease of adrenals which are not having any attitude or relation to a hypocorticoidism at which a thyroxine appoint or nominate only in a combination with treatment of disease of adrenals. Short-term reception of Dexamethazonum by you in the extremity or end of 80th years cannot be significant today. Show ours perpisku to your doctor if he does not mind. Specify digits TTG. After which to you was predloozhen a thyroxine.

Elena (-195.230.71.30) - - ---21/12/00: 4 116, TTG 1,6, anti TG otr. A hydrocortisone 360. US of a thyroid gland 17/04/99 right share 19,513,661,9 V11.3cm 3 Left share 16,516,159 V8,23 a contour wavy, ehogennost average, Ehostruktura is diffusive or diffusively-non-uniform with plural hyperechoic includings or incorporations an isthmus of is diffusive-non-uniform changes of 3,4 mm Ehopriznaki.

melnichenko (-62.118.128.62) - - ---At you the NORMAL LEVEL ttg AT MINIMALLY INCREASED VOLUME of the GLAND - the TOP BORDER of NORM or RATE-18 SM 3. A normal LEVEL of ANTIBODIES And EHOSTRUKTURA GLANDS, And also RECENT PREGNANCY GIVE ALL BASIS TO ASSUME At you the DIFFUSIVE or DIFFUSE EUTHYROID STRUMA-MOST TYPICAL FOR the IODINE-SCARCE of REGIONS DISEASE. TACTICS of ITS or HIS TREATMENT CONSISTS OF PURPOSE or APPOINTMENT of the IODIDE of the POTASSIUM of the IODIDE of 200 MKG With the CONTROL OVER the STATUS of the GLAND THROUGH 6 MES, OR FROM PURPOSE or APPOINTMENT of COMBINATION TIROKISINA And the IODIDE. OR FROM CONSECUTIVE PURPOSE or APPOINTMENT of the THYROXINE FOR the TIME INTERVAL ABOUT THREE MONTHS With the SUBSEQUENT TRANSITION TO the IODIDE. Show your DOCTOR our CORRESPONDENCE. WHETHER there are At IT or him OBJECTIONS? ON the SITE FOR PATIENTS it is in detail written About the IODINE-DEFICIENCY And PREGNANCY.