PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Questions

Страницы : [1] 2

Fadeev Valentine Viktorovich (Fadeyev) - - ---I Transfer or Carry here questions which have been by mistake published not in that place: Anyuta Ponedelnik, March 20, 2000 - 07:11: What signs and attributes of disease of a thyroid gland? It is even more signs of diseases of a thyroid gland, than diseases of a thyroid gland. And zabolvany for a thyroid gland... Precisely I shall not tell or say, but with podvariantami, probably, one hundred. See or overlook that information, kotruju we have hung out under a heading the Thyroid gland and its or her diseases.

Fadeev Valentine Viktorovich (Fadeyev) - - ---And more one transferred or carried question: Tatiana Monday, March 20, 2000 - 13:32: Anehogennye sites of the left share have found out 7 more years back. For this time any medicines did not accept. By results of recent US - shch.z. Without dynamics or changes. SHCH.z. The normal sizes. 3, 4, TTG - in norm or rate value or meanings;importance of the bottom borders of norms or rates are more exact. The endocrinologist recommended US - the control each 6 months And in the future - operation. Really it is impossible without operation - in fact for 7 years of any changes! Than so these sites are dangerous? The answer: What diameter of those sites according to US? If these nodal educations exceed of 1 sm in diameter and-or are palpated probed or palpated, the puncture biopsy of a thyroid gland is necessary. What volume of a thyroid gland initially and in dynamics or changes? Sites are not the diagnosis. Under a kind of sites different diseases of a thyroid gland can proceed. Before to speak about treatment, it is necessary to diagnose.

Tatiana - - ---Uv. Valentine Viktorovich! Thanks for the answer. I cite the given US from 6.03.2000: the Thyroid gland is usually located, mobile at a swallowing, the sizes within the limits of norm or rate. Thickness of an isthmus of 0,3 sm, pr. A share 4,51,21,5 sm, l.dolja 4,71,11,6 sm, V=8 sm3. Structure or frame and ehogennost usual. In item a pole l. Shares are defined or determined plural anehogennye includings or incorporations from fine up to 1,00,3 sm with mikrokaltsinatami 2-3 mm - as sites.

Tatiana - - ---Uv. Valentine Viktorovich! Respond, please, to letters in occasion of anehogennyh sites of a thyroid gland. Thanks.

Melnichenko - - ---Tanechka, 1 sites see follows punktirovat to understand, whether it is enough of them to treat iodides or it is necessary to operate.

Tatiana - - ---Good afternoon! Prompt, please, where it is possible to make a puncture of sites of a thyroid gland. P.S. How much is given procedure?

Fadeev Valentine Viktorovich (Fadeyev) - - ---If you live in Moscow, for punktsionnoj bipsii address in the Endocrinologic or Endocrinology centre of science of Russian Academy of Medical Science Dmitry Ulyanov's street d. 11. The exact price I shall not tell or say, but it is not dear or expensive. Can preliminary come to us on consultation *lt; A HREF = and quot; mailto:walfad@cabel.net*quot; *gt; walfad@cabel.net*lt;/A*gt;

Mecoptera - - ---Tell or Say please! Excess tirokstna and others garmonov zhitovidki can lead to slight increase of temperature ~37,2, late at night usually decreases, keeps bolshe 2 months? If yes, that is whether sense to suspect it at full absence of appetite and without change of weight. As such temperature can be brought down even on half an hour, it is very necessary!!!. Thanks. PS. All analyses excellent or different.

Fadeev Valentine Viktorovich (Fadeyev) - - ---Among all patients with a fever of an obscure genesis only at the few is found out a thyrotoxicosis excess of thyroid hormones which, in some cases, can be shown by a subfebrile condition small rise in temperature as at you. Nevertheless, to exclude disturbance of function of a thyroid gland in such situations expediently. Hand over a blood for definition TTG and over 4.

Valentine (pew84@mail.ru) - - ---Hello, please write about application of a green walnut at treatment shchetovidnoj glands, and about its or his other medical properties.

Fadeev Valentine Viktorovich (Fadeyev) - - ---Neither green, nor a mature walnut for treatment and prophylaxes of diseases of a thyroid gland is not used and, that the most important, is not effective. And if disease of a thyroid gland is, this walnut even is harmful. It is harmful because hoping on it or him, really effective preparations are not appointed or nominated. The same concerns to wearing a beads with amber, a feijoa, spirulinu, splatu, to sea kale, iodic grids, kapanju a spirituous solution of an iodine in milk... Dried seaweed or algas and sponges were used for treatment of an endemic or endemial struma at the beginning of a civilization. At this time, besides danced around of a fire, had no water drain, and life expectancy made about 30 years. Now there are modern and effective preparations, principles of treatment with which were developed by hundreds scientists and doctors all over the world.

nellja g.spb (dv@peterlink.ru) - - ---it is very sensitive to weather changing, I suffer at changes of seasons and .-can there is no hormone melatonina? Whether I Can try or taste a preparation on the basis of it or this gormona-melaksen? Contraindications?

Fadeev Valentine Viktorovich (Fadeyev) - - ---Melatonin here, most likely, at anything. Try to consult any in another way.

V.Dvorjanchikov (vvd@infopac.ru) - - ---Melatonin rather activly pushed, apparently, Sanrajder, under a kind of the alimentary additive. From here a heap of fables about its or his curative properties. Meteochuvstvitelnost with predilection to colds - a sign of a mycoplasmosis; less often and without predilection to colds - a clamidiosis. Probably, there are also other reasons - cannot approve or confirm for certain.

Sergey - - ---Dear Dr. Fadeev! Here stages of my way up to diagnosis AIT, whether those gets in eight of ten cases mentioned by you? 1. In March has capitally blown. 2. Week of a selftreatment, t = 37.8 - 38.9. Week on the registered tablets. t = 37.8 - 38.9. Week on the registered nyxes gentamycin. t = 37.8 - 38.9 3. -53, 24.03.2000 - hospital pulmanologija, then infectious unit. About 3 weeks - gentamycin, Indomethacinum, Kefzolum, Amikacinum and so forth the Heap of researches. t = 37.7 - 38.5, few times - 36.6 at two-rub or -three o'clock. 4.14.04.2000. Injections of Prednisolonum, 60 in day, 4 days. The temperature comes to norm or rate, normal samochustvie the truth, ROE - 35, I leave and in a week with temperature I keep within back. ROE - 55.5. Prednisolonum in tablets, an initial dose - 30 mg, calculation on a 2-week course. Quickly I come to norm or rate, the most healthy person in hospital. 28.04.2000 - US SHCHZH. Results: The right share - 151645, volume 5.659, left - 151747, volume 6.280, the general or common V=12.939. At both is a contour precise, ehostruktura - non-uniform, ehogennost - mixed. In both shares anehogennye sites: in right - one 93, in left - 4-5-6 mm in d. In the original under a dash costs or stands whether digit 4, whether a double apostrophe - in any way I shall not understand. The conclusion - attributes of an autoimmune subacute thyroiditis. On 5-th of May survey of the endocrinologist, gives a direction on analyses with which I should be in an out-patient department. 6-th I leave, samochustvie in norm or rate, ROE - 14, a stock of Prednisolonum in a pocket. I hand over analyses, sidjuchi on Prednisolonum. Certainly, at morning before delivery did not use, but all - whether corresponds or meets it to yours, endocrinologists, to concept - a basal parameter ? Immunity to hell, I react to any draught, in a week again blows or insufflates, the temperature, already small - 37,7 rises. A bronchitis. I am pricked by gentamycin and again Prednisolonum - the endocrinologist has registered local not, 3 Oai?/day. ROE - 35. I receive results of analyses: TTG 3.7 norm or rate 0.3-4.5 ?Nn/ml, 4 free - 14.6 11-26 u/ml, at-Ou - 15.0 up to 100 ng/ml. All in norm or rate!? The endocrinologist paints Prednisolonum for 4 weeks. Indomethacinum Analginum vitamins, javka for June, 7th, but in occasion of the basic diagnosis while was silent, as the guerrilla, has promised only treatment a minimum for 2 years forward. While I drink Prednisolonum - the temperature is not present. Concomitant circumstances: 38 years; pains in district SHCHZH are not present; a flaccidity; sometimes tahikordija; the throat constantly abnormal but a problem with it or him at me already is a lot of years; small weight reduction - 2 kg; there are appreciable nervous loads and stresses. Can, I at all on your department? Whether it is possible to swallow with the mentioned medicines of something of type Bromum-camphor? How correctly to accept Prednisolonum in hospital, on VIDALJU and on the endocrinologist - all variously? Photos from US are how much informative, whether it is necessary "to collect" them or enough descriptions? The doctor! I Hope, you have not got tired. Thanks. And a site at you class. Discussions do not hold out before "War and peace" only on one parameter - on volume, on fascination advance.

Melnichenko - - ---Serezha, I shall reveal terrible secret of endocrinology - you can give out to the endocrinologist - is not present on the Earth subacute autoimmune tiroidita, is separately subacute de Kervena- you feel nobleness?, separately - AIT. Subacute it is better. Its or his cardinal difference - having begun as ostensibly an infectious disease, he in the magic image becomes instant better on glucocorticoids, in 24 hours .lechat glkokorktikoidami 3 mes, the starting dose of Prednisolonum of 30 mg seldom is more, depression - at the discretion of the doctor. The sick-list is obligatory.

The student - Tireoidolog - - ---Greetings Serzh! I should respond to your history. As your disease sounds as Endocrinologic or Endocrinology secret! Really, your sore ukladyvaetsjav clinic of a so-called Thyroiditis de Quervains! Acute or subacute - it is not important, we shall leave this discussion clever djadjam and to aunts prizn. aitoimmunnosti are present at this illness or disease on razl. Its or her phases, but a song not about it or this. So the FIRST! Duration of current of this illness or disease does not depend on ways of treatment. She also lasts somewhere on the average 150 days! Glucocorticoids only reduce a symptomatology, rate. ROE, and their early cancelling repeatedly strengthens a symptomatology as proshodit in your case! You are ill or sick since March and in this illness or disease all vosnovnom assays SHCHZH by this time come back in norm or rate. So be not surprised to norms or rates! Possibly your tachycardias also were attributes povysh. 3 and 4 in initial stages! The SECOND! This Diagnosis, itself you understand - impiricheskaja a guess! Also will make sure of true Biopsy SHCHZH specificity of 90 % will help or assist only. As on US at you a nodule and be similar to it the hemorrhagic degeneration of this site, the Acute Purulent Thyroiditis and more important though and it is rare can Acute, Widespread Infiltrirujushchy Cancer SHCHZH all under the god we go. The THIRD! How much to accept and in what dose Prednisolonum!? The answer - a dose steals up individually, before disappearance or eradication of signs temperature and ROE. Usually it is no more 40 in day! How long to accept!? The answer. There is such piece as Radioactive Iodine Uptake, your Endocrinologist should know. And so, to accept up to that pokamest this parameter will return to Norm or Rate! And then Prednisolonum to cancel within not less than two weeks, and that from a fast cancelling again can is risen Temperature! Already without illness or disease. Here so.. So make This stsintiogrammu and then a biopsy. Yes on the bill of frequent returns of this illness or disease it.d it is rare enough, but there is a Fistula a course between a bone of a skull piriform and and it is raspingly speaking SHCHZH, the constant infection whence comes. It is diagnosed Magn. A resonance, but it is already separate conversation.. Yes.. On the bill of the sick-list.. If you do not have signs, what for to you the sick-list!!?? he-.. With greetings. The head of Student's Scientific organization Znanie-Force!!

Fadeev Valentine Viktorovich (Fadeyev) - - ---As the teacher-endocrinologist I shall notice, that subacute tireodit has so bright clinic, and test Krajlja at obvious clinic is so specific, that we and not only we, and all practically never punktiruem shchitovidnu to iron or gland in occasion of subacute tireodita. Educations of clinical value or meaning;importance of 1 sm not exceeding in diameter have no also them punktirovat too does not follow. It concerns and to educations in 4 - 5 mm. A word a cancer, in this connection, forget. Somehow at a leisure, when vyzdorovite, will make control US of a thyroid gland. Research jodnakopitelnoj functions Radioactive Iodine Uptake we, in some cases spend, for diagnostics of a subacute thyroiditis when we doubt in diagoze. If to be exact the scintigraphy with tehnetsiem is more often done or made. She is quite informative, and is less bulky, and -99m is in bolshintsve tracer laboratories. And so, for the control over treatment, to be exact behind restoration of a functional parenchyma of a thyroid gland, this research is recommended seldom. Depression of accumulation RFP can be saved longly enough. The course of therapy by Prednisolonum proceeds about 3-months including the period of its or his gradual cancelling. After that in most cases there comes convalescence. Relapses less often develop. So, despite of long conversations and numerous terms, everything, most possibly, will end safely. In advance I warn! This section not for medical discussions. For this purpose there is a section For doctors

Edward (as@selena.kherson.ua) - - ---Dear Valentine Viktorovich Fadeev! You do or make What remarkable job! Some questions which tormented me last week, I have removed or have taken off for myself at all as soon as have guessed to get with them into the GLOBAL COMPUTER NETWORK and have found out - TIRONET! Thanks! But there was something, that continues to disturb me. 1. To me of 36 years. My mother of years with 18 stably toils with autoimunnym with a thyroiditis. My job - intellectual, 50-60 % of working hours it is connected with a computer. Last years ten I have practically got used to not passing or not taking place headaches including, and since the morning, amplifying, oslabivajushchim without the obvious reasons on that. Besides how much or as far as I have understood from medical terminology, sand in opinion of, gravity and a strain in opinion of which disappear only in glasses or spots - 0.75, applied by me under the personal initiative, as vision on both eyes - 124 %. At last, has addressed to the neuropathologist. 2. The neuropathologist closely or attentively enough has concerned to me, as I have appeared its or his client - vasospasms of a brain. For reception of an objective picture has directed to the endocrinologist. 3. Results of US of a thyroid gland: the LOCATING: usual CONTOURS: the precise equal SIZES: an isthmus of 0.8 sm the left share 4.9 h 2.1 h 1.7 sm volume 8.4 see a cube the right share 4.7 h 2.0 h 1.7 sm volume 7.7 see a cube. Total amount 16.1 sm.kub STRUCTURE or FRAME: non-uniform EHOGENNOST: it is lowered After such results of US the endocrinologist has directed on analysis TTG and at-O. 4. The analysis handed over, already accepting REDERGIN the neuropathologist has appointed or nominated without taking into account the conclusion of the endocrinologist though, can be it doesn't matter: TTG - 0.89 ??N/l, at-O - 89.5 ?N/ML 5. Here on the basis of all it or this the local endocrinologist considers or counts, that is obviously increased SHCHZH though what or the pathology is absent, by analysis at-O in iron or gland there are any processes which term, an orientation, character, etc. to define or determine still early. Has suggested me nothing to change, in hope to wait dynamics or changes. 6. That me disturbs most of all - the offer to do or make and wait for nothing for display of dynamics or changes. There can be neobhodimlo any more an in-depth study? Can at the given stage though a stage of that? - in fact I do not know it or this is already necessary any prophylaxis or treatment? And the last, in a week I am going to to go to holiday which I plan to spend on the sources containing a radon - baths, drink. Whether we shall combine such rest with my state of health? Many thanks and success to you! Edward.

Fadeev Valentine Viktorovich (Fadeyev) - - ---Dear Edward! Many thanks for warm words to address of TIRONET. The phrase the endocrinologist considers or counts, that is obviously increased SHCHZH though what or the pathology is absent - deprived logic - the second part of the offer contradicts the first. Volume of a thyroid gland at you by my calculations 16,7 ml. The top border of norm or rate of this volume for men makes 25 ml. Only if the gland is more 25 ml possible to speak about its or her augmentation. For the information or inquiry, at the woman this boundary volume makes 18 ml. Thus, SHCHZH at you it is not increased, i.e. the struma is not present. Level TTG at you of 0,89 m ?N/L, that testifies to normal job of a thyroid gland. Unique change which at you was possible to reveal, this easy or light;mild rising of a level of antibodies to TRO on vsjaki a case, specify norm or rate of this parameter for laboratory, where dalalsja the analysis. In itself this fact does not allow to speak about presence of an autoimmune thyroiditis. Such rising of a level of antibodies can be found out in 20 % of absolutely healthy people. Thus, at you is not present serious the basis to speak about a pathology of a thyroid gland. The fact of presence AIT at your mum, on an operational experience, demands additional finding-out. So, now any actions to undertake it is not necessary and it is possible to go easy to holiday, to bathe in the sea, to drink a champagne and to jump with a parachute. In a year - an one and a half repeat US of a thyroid gland and definition of level TTG.

Edward (as@selena.kherson.ua) - - ---Dear Valentine Viktorovich! Many thanks for the answer! I ask to forgive or excuse that has not guessed to inform norm or rate of a level of antibodies to TRO for laboratory in which the analysis was done or made, so, in the conclusion the following is written literally: at-O 89.5 ?N/ML - 20 ?N/ML Once again I thank. Edward.

Natalia Fomina (alexeyev@sojuz.glasnet.ru) - - ---Dear Valentine Viktorovich! The Server at you smart. The matter is that I try to find out results of the analyses of a blood on hormones as the endocrinologist in ours rajoonoj to an out-patient department is eternally sick, and I very much would like to learn or find out as all the same from me business or affairs after operation in occasion of excision of a multinodal endemic or endemial struma are, have left on 2 gr. SHCHZH from each party or side date on April, 10th 2000 g.. I Shall be extremely grateful, if will help or assist. Results of analyses: TTG - 6,38 ulU/ml; 4 - the general or common - 7,63 ug/dl; free - 1,34 ug/dl; 3 - the general or common - 0,83 ng/ml; free - 2,46 pg/ml; anti TG - 0,00 ME/ml I Accept L--50 since April, 15th. And whether it is necessary to accept the Iodide of a potassium? Thankful in advance, Natalia Fomina.

Fadeev Valentine Viktorovich (Fadeyev) - - ---Dear Edward! The antiserum capacity at you is raised or increased. Considering presence of a thyroiditis??? At your mum, the probability of its or his presence is and at you. It only probability! That not mnee, everything, that I have told or said - remains in force. As function of a thyroid gland at you normal TTG even is closer to the bottom border of norm or rate and there is no its or her augmentation, now, and probably and all subsequent life, any actions to undertake it is not necessary. Make in year of US and definition of level TTG it is possible also over 4.

Fadeev Valentine Viktorovich (Fadeyev) - - ---Dear Natalia! According to the resulted or brought results of hormonal research, after operation at you subclinical hypothyrosis TTG has developed at least is moderately raised or increased at normal level 4. At least because after operation still more few time - probably he pererastet in obvious besides I am guided by provisional laboratory norms or rates - exact you have not specified. Will accept quite sufficient now those of 50 mkg of a L-thyroxine which to you have appointed or nominated, with the subsequent repeated estimation funktsiii it is enough thyroid gland TTG and over 4 through 2 - 3 months. If speech did not go about development of a hypothyrosis to accept Iodidum, after operation in occasion of a multinodal colloid struma, it would be necessary about 300 mkg. At a hypothyrosis, that is in your case, in it or this necessities already are not present. Finally it will be possible to respond to this question approximately in 3 months. If the hypothyrosis remains subclinical, in reception of Iodidum the reason can be.

Olga (library@rml.ryazan.ru) - - ---Good afternoon! I heard, that as if for AIT treat leeches. Whether the truth it?