PDA

Просмотр полной версии : AIT - struggle against consequences of disease

Svetlana (pal@pal.kiev.ua) - - ---By presence of antibodies - at me autoimmune disease SHCHZH. But fluctuations from gipo-to hyper-function SHCHZH have already tortured me for 2 years. Now 3, 4, TTG almost in norm or rate small deviations or rejections that in that, in other party or side, while quantity or amount of antibodies constantly high. Whether correctly I understand, what all business in antibodies, and I fly or treat only consequences of their influence on SHCHZH??? Svetlana Melnichenko.

Melnichenko - - ---Svetlana, for not clear reason our answer was not highlighted. There are three autoimmune diseases thyroid zhelezfy, from them transient fluctuations of function WITHOUT treatment differs only puerperal AIT. Is not present neobhoodimosti to look antibodies in dinimike, it tolk witnesses, these antibodies are not CYTOTOXIC i.e. you do not kill a thyroid gland .esli wish to receive more detailed answer, write .kakim there was you TTG and volume of a gland WITHOUT treatment, than treated, what TTG and volume of a gland now.