PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether it is necessary?

nee
01.09.2004, 19:30
To mine rebeku 12 years, we live in the North. Have casually passed or have casually taken place inspection and a result: a thyroxine pem already 3.

The doctor has told or said, that zhitovidka dense, increased and we shall observe.

The augmentation of the sizes - right-10,2, left 8,53. o non-uniform places due to fine colloid cysts has shown US. Sites are not present. Level -1,464. In norm or rate.

The general or common status normal, complaints was not.

Mzhet tablets also are not necessary, whether the doctor was reinsured?

Melnichenko
01.09.2004, 19:30
The volume of a gland is really increased, but its or her functional activity in norm or rate. The most frequent reason of augmentation of volume of a gland is the shortage of an iodine leading at children a diffusive or diffuse nontoxic struma.

Thus for treatment the preparations containing physiological (i.e. necessary in norm or rate) quantity or amount of an iodine - for example, an iodide 100 or an iodide 200 are used.

Accepted tirokin also will help or assist to reduce volume of a gland, but will not restore the maintenance or contents in her of an iodine. Now the special consensus is accepted (rkukovodjashchy the document) for the doctors, recommending to begin treatment in the cases similar to yours (how much or as far as it is represented from YOUR letter) with iodides.

But I - not the pediatrist the-endocrinologist, also advise YOU in absentia. I advise obratatit attention of YOUR doctor to my answer and to discuss with it or him a situation again.