PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether it is necessary to accept a thyroxine?

TatyanaKotova
01.09.2004, 19:30
Respond please, whether on in my case reception of a L-thyroxine how much is necessary? To me of 38 years. Has addressed to the endocrinologist for the first time, having made analyses of hormones of a thyroid gland in a blood. 4 - 137, 3 - 3,2, TTG 4,5. The Thyroid gland soft, elastic, the site is not palpated. On US small 0,77+0,49 site is revealed. The doctor has appointed or nominated a L-thyroxine 1\4 tablets once a day. At me an iron deficiency anemia in current of 14 years last analysis of a blood: a hemoglobin 84, 3,9.

Melnichenko
01.09.2004, 19:30
If you do not have pregnancy and you do not plan it or her in the near future, it is necessary to repeat isledovanie level TTG through 3-6 mes, at its or his repeated rising your diagnosis will be formulated as a subclinical hypothyrosis and YOU should accept a thyroxine after podtverzhneija proof character of rising of level TTG.

The size of the site is too insignificant to accept a thyroxine for its or his treatment. In any case both for lechneija a subclinical hypothyrosis, and for suppression of body height of the site greater or big should be used (with an accent on the first syllable) doses of a preparation.

The anemia can develop at a hypothyrosis, but there are no bases to not search for it or her other reason and especially there are no bases to not treat actually an anemia.