PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Macroadenoma of a pituitary body

ANNA
01.09.2004, 19:30
I can ask advice or council?

In August, 2002 the macroadenoma of a pituitary body has been found out in me, Prolactinum exceeded norm or rate in 10 times, I accepted Bromocriptinum on 3/4 tablets and I do or make it till now, by-effects any strongly pronounced I do not feel.

Last analysis of a blood did or made in March, now a hormone in norm or rate. Whether It would be desirable to know it is necessary to reduce a dose of a medicine or not and when it is better to make a repeated tomography, whether she is necessary?

Who can will prompt in what center better to address with such diagnosis.

I thank for the help.

Melnichenko
Anna, makroprolaktinoma can practically disappear on a background of treatment bromkriptinom, but treatment is more reliable to spend some years. I recommend to spend repeatedly MRT already now (in a year). Issledvoanie well to spend in ENTSRAMN, and YOU of advisers in this center could be leading scientific employee Dzeranova or Ilovajskaja (500-00-90)

ANNA
Thanks huge, and that me the surgeon napugal-has told or said that the macroadenoma will not disappear in any case and at once on operation began to line or shoot down.... You though have calmed me!