PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Attacks paraksizmalnoj a ciliary arrhythmia on a background long tiretoksikoza

Natalia2003
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear Galina Afanasevna,

According to your advice or council, which you to me a distance at a forum *quot; the Cardiology - Help or Assist, attacks paraksizmalnoj ciliary or vibrating aO?O???*quot; from 18.06 I have addressed there where you have directed me.

Results of visit are those:

Probably it medikomentoznyj a thyrotoxicosis in which consequence or investigation there are attacks paraksizmalnoj a ciliary arrhythmia.

Results of US:

Stump of the right share: 1,0 h 1,1 h 1,7 sm (1 ml)

Stump of the left share: 2,4 h 2,6 h 4,0 sm (12,5 ml)

Isthmus: 0,24 sm

Volume of a thyroid gland: 13,5 ml (norm or rate: wives. - 9-18 ml)

The conclusion: a status after operative treatment thyroid zhelezyb US - attributes of diffusive or diffuse changes of a parenchyma (relapse DTZ?)

There were 2 operations on a thyroid gland: in 1997 and 1998

Since then rinimaju L- constantly approximately 75.

To me have suggested to cancel completely L-a thyroxine for 1 month.

I do not accept it or him from 24.06.03. For this time the augmentation of weight, in the morning strong edemas of upper eyelids up to a transparence has gone, and legs or foots in the morning and swell in the evening. Have suggested to drink Veroshpiron on 0,25 h 2 times a day.

I ask your advice or council, about putting off or taking out L-of a thyroxine for a month, about reception Viroshpirona and the begun increase in weight. I do not wish to turn for a month in sick of a hypothyrosis. Whether it threatens me? Appearance has for me great value.

On July, 29th has drunk Veroshpiron 0,25, and in the morning at 5:30 on July, 30th there was an attack paraksizmalnoj a ciliary arrhythmia, i.e. already on a background of putting off or taking out L of a-thyroxine.

It speaks what L the-thyroxine was not deduced or removed yet or this influence Veroshpirona?

Thankful in advance for your answer.

Yours faithfully, Natalia