PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The sun and thyroid gland

MARINOCHKA
01.09.2004, 19:30
The dear doctor! In predverii a season of holidays and intensive ultrofioletovogo radiations, would like to learn or find out - for the people having problems with health of a thyroid gland, whether there are restrictions in stay on the sun? Whether probably to be under direct solar beams having covered a place of a thyroid gland, whether probably to sunbathe, happen in a sun deck? Thanks.

Melnichenko
Formulate more precisely, about what problems there is a speech if you wish to receive important for YOU personally informtsiju.

If to speak in general at the overwhelming majority of situations with a thyroid gland the attitude or relation to the sun is peer to those at healthy people. You should hear, that excessive stay on the sun threatens development of neoplasms, including skins, that sunburn topless is not so encouraged (a moderator now will delete my report for especially man's reasons) from positions of augmentation of frequency of a cancer of a mammary gland, and that excessive stay on the sun can make active or activate so-called autoimmune diseases. BUT what-or the special jobs, devoted to this question, anybody from us did not see, and frequency of a diffusive or diffuse toxic struma in Miami hardly differs from those in Peter.

To the last concern a diffusive or diffuse toxic struma which, strictly speaking, it is necessary to liquidate, and then of health resorts to think and autoimmune tiroidit where at development of a hypothyrosis to think it is necessary about replaceable therapy, and the fact of stay already hardly will change something to the sun.

MARINOCHKA
At me a chronic autoimmune thyroiditis. To year I for the first time for the 27 years have visited the past on the sea. There was a question - whether I can sunbathe as well as all other people (not topless), or I should cover a place of a thyroid gland, or to refuse in general a beach? And in occasion of a sun deck, whether it is possible to accept yearly even about 10 sessions (successively), without harm for a thyroid gland or it can provoke deterioration? Thanks big.

Melnichenko
To cover a thyroid gland it is not necessary to anybody as it is a question not of a skin above a gland, and about all skin as an organ, uchaststvujushchej in activity of immune system. All told or said about undesirability of excessive fire as a whole concerns and to autoimmune tiroiditu. You do not need to appear on a beach with a umbrella or parasol in a survival suit, YOU need to solve for itself, that all advice or councils on reasonable use of natural factors concern and to YOU too.

katz
I somewhere read opinion, that stay (including visiting of a bath, etc. subjection to heats) can provoke cancer SHCHZ to the sun at presence of a struma.

Comment, please.

V.Fadeyev
Throw out that you read in a urn.

You excuse, but to us so has bothered to answer this question, that I shall soon hang out before a cabinet or study a whatman paper with the answer to it or him. Besides I would like to see that chelovka which at dawn 50 is ready with buduna has expressed for communication or connection of the sun (About Gods!) and pathologies of a thyroid gland.

The word of honour, neither in one country of the world and nor on one tireoidologicheskom and the endocrinologic or endocrinology congress, this question which excites our citizens, beginning or starting from endocrinologists of the first wave of an endocrinologic or endocrinology educational program, up to housewives, is not discussed.

Uf...

And a struma, dear Katya, without dependence from it or this, it is necessary to cure and it not so it is complex or difficult.

katz
It was highlighted on the monitor of my computer, therefore I shall not throw out:))

Thanks for the comment, excuse, that has stuck in an annoying question, but, really, it is a vital topic for patients.

In general, it would be necessary on thyronet.ru to hang up an explanation, and that about smoking there is, and here about the sun/bath/computer is not present.

V.Fadeyev
Ask and further. Long live the sun, a bath and a computer!