PDA

Просмотр полной версии : QUESTION to PATIENTS! (treatment by a radioiodine)

ROMAZ
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello misters/comrades patients! Very much it would be desirable to see/hear your responses about the passed or taken place course of treatment by a radioiodine of any diseases (DTZ first of all!). Sensations during time/after of a course, results... vobshchem, all everything. In advance thanks.

.O.M.A.Z.

V.Fadeyev
I shall tell or say to you as the person constantly communicating such patients, at all from the same absolutely different impressions.

At that, keep in mind, that in radiological clinics the patient spends one week, and then longly enough works with the endocrinologist who traces dynamics or changes of function of a thyroid gland. Moreover, at someone the course of therapy appears unsuccessful (the thyrotoxicosis is saved), and someone already chere-2 months develop a proof hypothyrosis.

So...

lenka
:) Good afternoon. My name is Elena. To me 40 l. I live in Moscow.

To me your problems and questions are quite clear.

I was treated for a thyrotoxicosis 3 years. Then there was again a relapse. My regional endocrinologist has unequivocally told or said, that operation is necessary. About a radioiodine there was no even a hint. Though it is already clear, that all world already is successfully enough treated by it or him. I have decided to consult in Moskovsk the Endocrinologic or Endocrinology Center where to me have told or said, that in my case operation is not necessary, and it is necessary to try or taste treatment by a radioiodine in a Obninsk.

It has been hospitalized on May, 26th 2003. It is written out in a week. Treatment absolutely painless and informidable.

The first 4 days there passes or there takes place inspection-analyses of a blood, urine, an electrocardiogram, US shchitovidki, scanning. Then by results of analyses and the US steals up volume of an iodine. Then drink the portion and you put on the closed regimen in chamber (simply it is impossible to leave chamber in a corridor 2,5 days).

Lay in chamber and look TV. On Monday you write out. Edinestvennoe inconvenience which at me was after acceptance of an iodine-it or -this;-thus the temperature up to 37,1-37,2. Kotoroja prderzhalas 2, and that has risen in the evening. The some people had a nausea. But give a tablet. Then 3. Itself felt normally. And problems about which can read through below have then begun. Since I already earlier about them spoke, when was recorded on this site. At present at me gipoterioz. I drink Eutiroks. While I feel not bad.

So be not afraid. All will be normal.