PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Autoimmune thyroiditis?

Faina
01.09.2004, 19:30
The dear doctor, never thought, that at me can be not by way of a thyroid gland, but vsvjazi with planned EKO as a result of analyses of hormones has received a trace. Results:

3 = 1, 4 (1, 4 2, 8),

4 = 157 (the top norm or rate 145),

4 Over = 11, 7 (norm or rate 9, 0 19, 1),

TTG = 1, 0 (0, 35 4, 9),

ATkTG = 54, 0 (norm or rate up to 34, 0),

ATkTPO = 60, 0 (Norm or Rate up to 12, 0)

The conclusion of US: SHCHZH it is located paratrahealno: contours precise, it is mobile at a swallowing, ehogennost it is raised or increased, the structure or frame is non-uniform because of lymphoid infiltration. Nodal obr. Not vyjavl. Lymphs. Sites without amendment

The right share 2,32,12,4 sm

Isthmus of 0,5 sm

The left share 2,21,92,4 sm

You would put what diagnosis? Whether purpose or appointment L-thyroxine (1/4 days, 1/2 dn, 3/4 - 7 dn) during which reception on 1/2 tab. there were unpleasant sensations in region of a neck is justified? To me 31 year.

Thanks.

Melnichenko
The diagnosis looks or appears as follows - data for disease of a thyroid gland are not present, reception of a thyroxine does not require.

Substantiation - at the patient normal level TTG, over 4, normal (12 sm3) volume of a thyroid gland.

Level ATGG CORRESPONDS or MEETS normative (laboratory norms or rates are underestimated) thus of special sense in it or him opredelnii was not in general, level ATTRO is minimally increased (at carrying out of the first EKO frequency of offensive or approach of pregnancy is identical in group antitelonositelnits and faces with normal a level of the investigated or researched parameter.

Contraindications to carrying out EKO are not present, to use in a delivery iodirovannuju salt, at occurrence of pregnancy in view of region of residing - an iodide 200, control TTG and over 4 on 8-12 week of pregnancy

Faina
Thanks big for the shown attention to my question and for the answer!