PDA

Просмотр полной версии : SHCHitovidka teenagers

FOV
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good afternoon!

My daughter of 11 years. The augmentation of total amount up to 12,43 (from norm or rate - 4,53 at this age) has shown US of a thyroid gland.

The right share - 4,71,71,6, volume - 6,73;

The left share - 4,11,81,5, volume - 5,73.

The structure or frame is homogeneous, without pathologies.

Doctors have diagnosed-. Struma I-II st, but considering a forwardness of the child have advised to go in cycles not especially in this problem, since especially in awkward age at children *quot; are observed hormonal ?a??*quot; (tsitir.).

The girl really large for the age, in school has gone for one year before contempoparies. The menstrual cycle has not begun yet.

Not looking on everyday gigenicheskie procedures by the evening the smell of sweat is distinctly felt.

Question: whether it is possible to consider or count substantial growth of a thyroid gland by norm or rate and to write off or copy it on a forwardness?

Where will advise to address, where can render a specialized medical care of the endocrinologist for the teenager where it is possible to survey and what analyses to hand over?

How to define or determine an iodic failure? Whether it is possible to consider or count as the indicator a simple iodic grid, in case of my daughter the Iodic grid is not absorbed up to the extremity or end, means iodic prophylaxis is not necessary?

Melnichenko
I shall begin with the extremity or end - vpityvanie an iodine in iodnoj to a grid something concerns diagnostics only in the inflamed brains of journalists of magazines ZOZH and Krestjanka, but in any way in endocrinology.

Drawing iodnoj grids is way of introduction EXTREMELY lots or plenties of an iodine, and not NEITHER a method of diagnostics, NOR a method lechneija, BUT can become way of provocation of the latent disturbances of activity of a gland.

Individual issldedovanie the fact of shortage of an iodine it is not spent at all - inspection of regions, and Russia - region iodnogo deficiency is spent epidemiologicheskore, and, hence ALL children and adults should use at cooking iodirovannuju salt, and children in addition to use vitamins C an iodine or an iodide of a potassium (iodide) of 100 mkg day.

Activity of a gland judge by definition of level TTG, instead of on a smell of sweat which occurrence is natural in pubertate.

Strangely enough, data acquisition about normative volumes of a gland of the child - not such simple business - in fact it is necessary to survey many-many children who (even fetal) have not spent day of the life in region of shortage of an iodine besides children rather to be separated on body height, and there are tables in which volume of a gland correlate to body height.

The child. At YOURS doktra very strict approaches to normative obemam-look or see though http: // thyronet./. The mankind offers for girls of this age variants from 10 3 7 sm3, but in any way 4, 5 sm3

FOV
Good afternoon, Galina Afanasevna! Thanks huge for a response.

I have understood, that the child it is necessary doobsledovat.

Prompt, please, where to me to address in Moscow better? It is obligatory to address to the children's endocrinologist, or in the age of 11 years of the child it is possible to show any doctor-endocrinologist?

As to iodnoj prophylaxes - I agree, as we live in ecologically unsuccessful district (the North, the Kola atomic power station, alljuminievyj a factory, processing of nickel and, at last, northern fleet...).

Once again thanks.

Yours faithfully.

Olga.

Melnichenko
Practically all Russia - region, unsuccessful on IODNOMU to deficiency. Let's leave nickel alone and we shall solve a problem more normal sredstvami-we learn or we find out, how the gland - TTG bloods (two business hours of laboratory) then with the endocrinologist (theoretically with children's, but what will be if only knew endocrinology) and did not name the midget sizes of a gland WORKS as normative we shall start to use an iodide.