PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Consultation

Canadka
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello, dear Galina Afanasevna!

I live abroad, but very much would like to get to you on consultation. Arrive to Moscow I can only in July-August.

At me gipotirioz after treatment by a radioactive iodine.

It would be desirable to consult also with the ophthalmologist and the dietarian.

Whether it is possible or probable?

In advance I thank for the answer.

Melnichenko
I do not think, that the dietology is extremely advanced branch of medical knowledge in Russia (yes will forgive or excuse me of the colleague for frankness), but in ENTS we have certain motions and at distinctly formulated idea (as I understand, superfluous masa bodies), it will be possible to discuss some questions.

From an ophthalmology you, I think, questions endocrine oftalmopati (TED as I think) will interest - far not all ophthalmologists of Russia can be experts or auditeurs in this question.

In the beginning of June we shall be on tiroidologicheskom the congress in Berlin is European action. Write more close to arrival, and I while shall pay attention to our Canadian colleagues.

Canadka
Many thanks, Galina Afanasevna, for a prompt reply! I really had in view of experts of your Center, believing, that they should be guided is better in provlemah, endocrine diseases arising on a background. Unfortunately, I have not found in Canada any specialized clinics or the centers, engaged endocrinologic or endocrinology diseases.

Very much it would be desirable to get to you on reception, but to plan a trip it is necessary in advance (purchase of tickets, job). Therefore, I shall be grateful, if there is an opportunity to define or determine me in it or this, even roughly.

Thanks, all to you kind.

Melnichenko
Let's make so - you will write on a mail to me, and I shall specify plans of our group of disturbances of a metabolism, an ophthalmology and the .