PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Donorship

Neity
01.09.2004, 19:30
Wished to become the donor, but to me have told or said, that diseases of a thyroid gland are to it or this absolute contraindication. I accept a thyroxine after treatment DTZ by a radioiodine (more year has passed or has taken place). To me have told or said, that *quot; in a blood is dissolved ONaOaO*quot;, therefore my blood is not necessary.

In fact levotiroksin is absolute analogue of a human hormone, unless its or his presence in a blood stirs or prevents something?

Or, for example, if the person does not know, what at it or him a thyrotoxicosis or a hypothyrosis, and thus hands over a blood, disturbances of a hormonal background in fact will be checked hardly?

Melnichenko
From the point of view of emergency vospolenija bloods under condition of otsustvija other donors you are quite capable to be the donor.

From the point of view of studying a role tirostimulirujushchih antibodies in course of a disease Grejvsa-Bazedova (a diffusive or diffuse toxic struma) you can be the carrier or bearer of these antibodies, and making transfusion of your blood to repeatedly various people, we can receive the answer to a question on, whether there can be such transfusion for them the provoking factor in development DTZ.

From the point of view of studying osobenostej in development DTZ, it is possible for the person, reading your letter, once again to be convinced of that. That DTZ good, conscientious people who all time aspire to make something good more often fall or are ill...

Neity
Galina Afanasevna, thanks for kind words)

Antibodies at me in norm or rate, about them at all did not ask me. Me legitimacy of interests that to me have told or said about a thyroxine and its or his presence in a blood. From the biological point of view than thyroid zhelzy the thyroxine differs from a thyroxine from a drugstore?

And more: means, what I am not dependent on a level of hormones in a blood cannot hand over a blood while I accept a thyroxine?

Melnichenko
In a routine practice investigate or research classical antibodies - to TRO, to TG, DTZ it is caused or causes by NONCLASSICAL antibodies - antibodies to receptor TTG (ATrTTG), to define or determine which in the ROUTINE practice it is NOT MEANINGFUL, and it is methodically uneasy \?NnN?No. Conditionally speaking if them find out, it means, that they are, if them not obrnaruzhivajut, it means, that they can be.

T.e from the scientific point of view and from the medical point of view a problem at all in a thyroxine.

The thyroxine from a drugstore differs NOTHING from a thyroxine from a thyroid gland, but you not a thyroxine are going to peerlivat? You not gipotiroza at the patient the blood to solve a problem be going to?

Your potential recipient has the . Working gland, and not its or her problems solves a hemotransfusion.. Donors are not surveyed on the maintenance or contents of hormones. I do not think, that at stations of a hemotransfusion penetrated into problems of development DTZ or knew about structure or frame of a thyroxine...

Karioka
Wished to become the donor, but to me have told or said, that diseases of a thyroid gland are to it or this absolute contraindication. I accept a thyroxine after treatment DTZ by a radioiodine (more year has passed or has taken place). To me have told or said, that *quot; in a blood is dissolved ONaOaO*quot;, therefore my blood is not necessary.

In fact levotiroksin is absolute analogue of a human hormone, unless its or his presence in a blood stirs or prevents something?

Or, for example, if the person does not know, what at it or him a thyrotoxicosis or a hypothyrosis, and thus hands over a blood, disturbances of a hormonal background in fact will be checked hardly?

Hello! Excuse. That vstevaju. Very much I wish to ask you in occasion of your treatment DTZ by a radioiodine. Tell or say where you were treated (the matter is that I too recently was treated in occasion of DTZ I-131), whether volume SHCHZH before treatment how all passed or took place after the treatment, what dose of a radioiodine you was big at you have received and how there were improvements? Once again excuse for such -in questions, simply very much I worry, whether will help or assist me. Has passed or has taken place 1,5 months, and I do not have any improvements.

Thanks, Irina.

P.S. Still never it was necessary to communicate with the person who one year ago has treated with radioiodine DTZ.

DimkaSh
Hello! Excuse. That vstevaju. Very much I wish to ask you in occasion of your treatment DTZ by a radioiodine. Tell or say where you were treated (the matter is that I too recently was treated in occasion of DTZ I-131), whether volume SHCHZH before treatment how all passed or took place after the treatment, what dose of a radioiodine you was big at you have received and how there were improvements? Once again excuse for such -in questions, simply very much I worry, whether will help or assist me. Has passed or has taken place 1,5 months, and I do not have any improvements.

Thanks, Irina.

P.S. Still never it was necessary to communicate with the person who one year ago has treated with radioiodine DTZ.

Dear Neity, excuse for an offtopic, but for us with Irina now vital dialogue with the people who have treated a radioiodine. Please, tell, how you felt yourselves within a year after ablatsii. Irina, I now communicate with 13 patients from America, treated RAI and their stories inspire optimism: at 8 of them (all women) the hypothyrosis has come or stepped within 6 months after ablatsii. With men it is more complex or difficult - from four person two have been compelled or forced to pass or take place RJT repeatedly. Unfortunately, unlike us, the American patients are not interested in the information on volumes of the SHCHZ and dosages of the received iodine - by virtue of it or this to draw any conclusions on correlation of volume/dosage it is not obviously possible.